Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "needs to go away"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dressing up like a fakkit is popular overseas as well, I guess you are on your way out to buy a dress:usure:

I'm American. I do American shyt. The majority of Xbox features/games are aimed at Americans.

Why should I care what people are buying in Timbuktu?
Ni-No-Kuni.jpeg

Ni no Kuni is a role-playing video developed by Japanese developer Level-5 and co-produced with Studio Ghibli. The game was originally released in Japan ....
I hate it had to be you Meach.

We'll just have to disagree. I thought ni no kuni was the best jrpg in a long time. I'm a big anime fan so that hooked me to the game as well.

It was a lot of fun to me. How am I trolling for saying i liked a game?

TLOU was fun, but I beat it in a couple days and never looked back. NI No Kuni had much more stuff to do and explore. I like games that give me freedom more than games that funnel you through their narative taking all of your choice/exploration away. Which is why I like gta so much:ahh:
:wow: A PS3 JRPG was your GOTY but you just said you do American shyt.

jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

PS nothing wrong with that breh. :salute:.
Check out Persona 4 Golden on the Vita if you get a chance or the OG one at least through Playstation now later this year and then Persona 5. GOAT JRPG.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ni-No-Kuni.jpeg

I hate it had to be you Meach.

:wow: A PS3 JRPG was your GOTY but you just said you do American shyt.

jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

I like anime and RPGs. If ps4 had ni no kuni 2 or something similar I would have probably bought one by now.

Still doesnt change what I said. The Xbox caters to me, the average American consumer

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
See this prove the Sony stans are incapable of honest convo. All is they herp is sales, sales ,sales. And masters of deflection. Not one stans has touch on the subject matter in the report. They are doing exactly what he's talking about.

going back and forth with these idiots is a waste of time. I've since given up on the possibility of having a reasonable convo with those morons. Just enjoy the games, fukk posting about it on here. For legit gaming convo, i have had luck with the ign.com, steampowered boards, or occasionally neogaf (But i just lurk there mostly.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
going back and forth with these idiots is a waste of time. I've since given up on the possibility of having a reasonable convo with those morons. Just enjoy the games, fukk posting about it on here. For legit gaming convo, i have had luck with the ign.com, steampowered boards, or occasionally neogaf (But i just lurk there mostly.)
:mjlol:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nah nikka you was stanning like the rest of us when you thought it was all good in Xbox land :cup:

Now you wanna act like you're above this :mjlol: y'all are pathetic

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas are just incapable of understanding anything beyond stanary

:scusthov: at you stans.

Ok Sony stans you win.

Ps4 is selling better in Timbuktu and it won an ign poll.

Now if only y'all could figure out how to put sales and polls in your disc drive and have some fun:banderas:

Nope, I want folks to actually talk gaming in general but yall incapable of that. It's truly pathetic and yall look pathetic.

:uFURIOUS: