Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "needs to go away"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Microsoft joins xstans in coppin pleas
4M5SUNZ.png

we supposed to sign a peace treaty?
Ae4qrox.png

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This thread was flame bait, quit whining so damn much :why:
How is it flamebait? Hell that you know is stanning. Yall the only group who dont get tired of yall own shyt. You post the same shyt over and over. Ok yall sold more? and?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The fukk you want. :why: nikkaz to gather in your thread and post the lyrics to kum ba yah?! FOH:pacspit:
Nope, I want folks to actually talk gaming in general but yall incapable of that. It's truly pathetic and yall look pathetic.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't pick and choose which countries count in terms of WORLDWIDE OVERALL NUMBERS :laff: are you that desperate to find a win somewhere? I suggest you look somewhere else :cup2:

Dressing up like a fakkit is popular overseas as well, I guess you are on your way out to buy a dress:usure:

I'm American. I do American shyt. The majority of Xbox features/games are aimed at Americans.

Why should I care what people are buying in Timbuktu?

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I gotta go read up on the specs. All I read was the GI feature they had last month.

I owned both the PS3 and 360 and I liked the PS3 simply because of the Blu Ray, free online play and PS1/PS2 classics being available in the marketplace for download. I'm still waiting on a Kingdom Hearts reboot.

If I'm not mistaken you have to be a member of PS+ to play online now right? Kinda sucks if so but they were bound to capitalize on customers willing to pay for online action.

I like the X1 features like voice activation and screenshots of the game while you play. Don't they have a live video chat that you can enable while your in the game? Kinda cool. Something new.

It'll all boil down to which games are available for which system. I haven't really fukked with Halo since the 3rd installation and 1 & 2 are still solid gold for me.

Never played Killzone but I gave up on shooter campaigns awhile ago and I'm more into online multiplayer action. Heard some good things tho.