Microsoft: both PS4 and Xbox One will "sell a ton", online hate "needs to go away"

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Damn this is sad as fukk man, it just shows how flimsy life is and how you can go away at a snap of a finger

Me and my girl just brought a life into this world and this just reminds me of that inner fear i have of losing one of them or going away myself and leaving them alone in this world. This shyt is a reality check on how scary and fukked up life is, we really gotta make the most of it and make sure our loved ones live every second in happiness

Rip @Smooth3d

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to the brotha...but:

this thread was bullshyt and yall know it...he only made it cause the one was losing....the majority of his posts in relation to consoles before and after this thread were bigging up the 1 and downplaying/shytting on the ps4...i'm not in yall console war, just going off what i saw on here....

i'm saying that to say: if yall gonna remember the brotha, do it geninuely, not on some fabricated bullshyt...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
U been annoying as fukk wit this shyt

He's trolled before & on multiple occasions & if you go through the thread you'd know that

But this situation is bigger than the petty shyt you're on right now b

Would you calm down moron. Another poster referred to smooth as a troll and i'm illustrating how ridiculous a claim that was. Stop attempting to act as if you were some sort of friend to the man. You were one of the main people mocking smooth whenever he attempted to broker peace in these forums. Stop acting as if your somehow above the bullshyt, when you one of the primary offenders here.

And its obvious the situation is more serious than its ever been, hence the reason I've agreed with the sentiments of this thread and will no longer be engaging in a back and forth with your or other console war stans. Stop trying to attack people during this moment of sobering reflection of the loss of Smooth.

This is the last time I'll be going back and forth with you in this thread. Good day.

RIP again to the homie @Smooth3d .

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Would you calm down moron. Another poster referred to smooth as a troll and i'm illustrating how ridiculous a claim that was. Stop attempting to act as if you were some sort of friend to the man. You were one of the main people mocking smooth whenever he attempted to broker peace in these forums. Stop acting as if your somehow above the bullshyt, when you one of the primary offenders here.

And its obvious the situations is more serious than its ever been, hence the reason I've agreed with the sentiments of this thread and will no longer be engaging in a back and forth with your or other console war stans. Stop trying to attack people during this moment of sobering reflection of the loss of Smooth.

This is the last time I'll be going back and forth with you in this thread. Good day.

RIP again to the homie @Smooth3d .
Rip but if you didn't think he was a troll at times your a idiot breh. I lurk this shyt enough to know the difference from a genuine post about a system and trolling. Now stop acting like a hoe breh, trolling ain't breaking the law why you think people were shytting on the man in this very thread .

Last edited: