Microsoft aint happy with the state of Xbox.

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
Yes another flop
Kill it M$ just go the way of sega and try to publish games :mjgrin:

AND WE GON ALL POP BOTTLES WHEN THE XBOX DIES :russ:
Xbox doesn't deserve to die. They need to simply just hire people that actually know how to run a gaming division :yeshrug:

Sony NEEDS direct competition and if they don't have that they're going get very complacent and as gamers we can't have that :francis:

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I ain't been happy since I bought a $90 storage drive for the Xbox S (I don't even know if that's the right name who named these fukking consoles? 1 2 3 4 5 was too difficult for y'all? I have the all digital one). This inferior console can't play series x/s games off the storage unit, u have to transfer it to the hard drive, which basically means I am constantly moving games back and forth.

If Sony developed their own gamepass Microsoft would be out the video game industry. Only thing they got at this point.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ain't been happy since I bought a $90 storage drive for the Xbox S (I don't even know if that's the right name who named these fukking consoles? 1 2 3 4 5 was too difficult for y'all? I have the all digital one). This inferior console can't play series x/s games off the storage unit, u have to transfer it to the hard drive, which basically means I am constantly moving games back and forth.

If Sony developed their own gamepass Microsoft would be out the video game industry. Only thing they got at this point.

Sony has their own game pass, it’s called PlayStation Plus. In fact, their version of game pass existed before Game Pass did.