Microsoft again apologizing for lack of games, promises new stuff soon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Xbox has addressed its surprisingly low-key participation in The Game Awards on Thursday, where it opted to make no major game announcements at the show.

Some fans expressed frustration following the event, which featured major reveals from rival platform holder Sony in the form of Final Fantasy 16, Death Stranding 2, and Forspoken, but nothing significant from Microsoft.

We have a lot planned to show and share about an incredibly exciting year ahead for 2023,” he wrote. “Appreciate folks are eager to learn and see more. Timing is always key, but don’t worry you will not have to wait too long for what’s next from us.”

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I really hope Microsoft is working on something cause I don’t think just only relying on Bethesda for first party games is a winning strategy, ain’t no reason why they shouldn’t be putting out new ips like Sony

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they meant a full 360 degrees.

Double entendre don’t even ask me how
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Outlet Pass is the best deal in gaming!

I can’t lie for me it’s primarily the controller…I love how the controller feels that fukking much…it’s what made be get an xbox one…that was the first time I really bought an xbox…also they get some media apps before playstation does…I literally watch movies/shows as much as I game if not more…but back to the controller, I prefer to play multiplat games using it

this gen, I did buy some multiplat games on the PS5 bcuz I was curious to see how they’d implement the dualsense but as some predicted early on, its use feels like an afterthought when it comes to multiplat games…sony’s first party games seem to be the only ones committed to creatively utilizing/implementing that shyt…so I’m back to using the xbox primarily for multiplat games

but I remember being in best buy using the demo unit and about to buy a PS4…then I went to check out the xbox demo unit bcuz some friends were considering migrating to xbox for GTA V…and when I felt that controller in my hand… :wow: anyway I left best buy with an xbox that day…ended up buying a PS4 a couple weeks later tho…can’t believe I just wrote 3 paragraphs about a fukking controller lmaooo

Last edited: