Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one actually believes this deal will kill playstation.

Sony ponys just mad that a competitive market means they'll have to buy more than one console

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

I never had to think about buying 2 consoles because Xbox released possibly the worst console of all time last gen and literally hasn’t been shyt since, but il happily buy an Xbox for Starfield, Fable, Elder Scrolls 6 & Fallout 5/New Vegas 2 since iv got no choice now if I wanna play them..which I do :yeshrug:

I couldn’t care less about this merger tho, Overwatch, Cod & Wow are trash

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Final fantasy just dropped and you're spending your day following xbox news. :mjlol:
Oh im playing right now.
You just following this probably got a tab open with the video and everything with candles hoping that the deal goes through.

Deal goes through I could give a fukk less because I don’t give two shyts about Activisions games :manny: and xbox will fukk it up like they did with their other acquisitions

It doesn’t go through then I can just make fun of yall and see you seething all over here xbot :umad: cry more

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk outta here :russ:

Talking consumer this consumer that
Sony treats us good
M$ is the one lying to yall giving you shytbox after shytbox unable to innovate squat :umad:
If sony withholds info that could make activision games the best they can be, then it’s them shytting on their own customers.

Y’all stan sony sales, but this whole thing is about sony fighting against the idea of sony giving their customers more and better options in order to stay competitive.

If any of you had any sense you’re be advocating for this merger to go through. But that sony koolaid so strong y’all in here arguing against things that would make your gaming life better:wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If sony withholds info that could make activision games the best they can be, then it’s them shytting on their own customers.

Y’all stan sony sales, but this whole thing is about sony fighting against the idea of sony giving their customers more and better options in order to stay competitive.

If any of you had any sense you’re be advocating for this merger to go through. But that sony koolaid so strong y’all in here arguing against things that would make your gaming life better:wow:
I don’t care about any activision games :manny:
If M$ was acquiring SE this would be an issue but not activision
I just want xbox$ to fukking die like the dreamcast bruv :myman: that’s what I really want.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoo:

Who would have thought :ohhh:

:unimpressed:

We’re only minutes into the FTC v. Microsoft hearing, and we’ve already had a bombshell revelation. Sony’s PlayStation chief, Jim Ryan, believed that Microsoft’s proposed acquisition of Activision Blizzard wasn’t about locking games as Xbox exclusives, according to a newly unsealed email. Microsoft counsel revealed the exchange between Ryan and a former Sony CEO discussing the announcement of the deal last year.
It is not an exclusivity play at all,” said Ryan. “They’re thinking bigger than that and they have the cash to make moves like this. I’ve spent a fair amount of time with [Phil] Spencer Bobby [Kotick] and I’m pretty sure we will continue to see Call of Duty on PlayStation for years to come.
The surprise revelation runs counter to Sony’s arguments against Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard deal and its filings with regulators. Sony has maintained it fears Microsoft could make Call of Duty exclusive to Xbox or even sabotage the PlayStation versions of the game.

Ryan went on to say, “We have some good stuff cooking. I’m not complacent, I’d rather this didn’t happen, but we’ll be OK, we’ll be more than OK.”
Microsoft initially offered Call of Duty on PlayStation for three years after the current agreement between Activision and Sony ends. Ryan called that offer “inadequate on many levels.” Microsoft eventually offered Sony a 10-year deal for Call of Duty on PlayStation, but the company has refused to sign this so far.
Call of Duty competition fears were initially a big part of the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) investigation before the regulator dropped the console concerns and ended up blocking the deal due to cloud market competition concerns. The European Commission also dismissed concerns about Call of Duty or Xbox exclusive games, but the FTC’s case is largely focused on the potential harm of Microsoft turning Activision games into Xbox exclusives across console, cloud gaming, and multi-game subscriptions.

Meanwhile Sony stans have been defending and repeating this man :mjlol:"MS gonna pull COD and all the AB titles and future titles!!" :mjcry:

The "bots" tried to tell yall this dude aint worried about losing exclusivity and the titles that he might lose are literally a drop in the bucket and all will very well likely be newer IP's or reboots of old ones or so far down the road that Playstation should have more than enough to compete with it by then.

But you know "lyin Phil" always trying to trick people :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t care about any activision games :manny:
If M$ was acquiring SE this would be an issue but not activision
I just want xbox$ to fukking die like the dreamcast bruv :myman: that’s what I really want.
You in here talking about activision instead of playing SE’s brand new game.

It’s clear you only care about stan shyt :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans are nuts.
Cultist at this point, everyone is in court and under oath ( besides Jim, of course the main opposer) and yall still talking about how they lying. :mjlol: If you can't take the word of the highest up on the gaming food chain at face value while they are sworn in under oath then you might have some legit problems.