Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think only GaaS from Zenimax online and remasters of legacy games will remain multiplatform. However, I don't think stuff like Elder Scrolls 6, Fallout 5, and other legacy sequels will be multiplatform

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course RedFall generated minimal sales. You're supposed to play it via GamePass. :dead:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
If lying ass Phil lies his ass off about his own studio games coming to his own console in a timely manner what dumbass is going to believe this? Court? Meach?

Complete :duck:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skyrim? Did you just call elder scrolls as a franchise skyrim? :gucci:

Breh, for as long as it takes them to make Elder Scrolls games now, Skyrim IS Elder Scrolls to them. ESO aside, there hasn't been been an Elder Scrolls since, and aside from the occasional horse armor joke, Oblivion kind've gets forgotten because of Skyrim.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Breh, for as long as it takes them to make Elder Scrolls games now, Skyrim IS Elder Scrolls to them. ESO aside, there hasn't been been an Elder Scrolls since, and aside from the occasional horse armor joke, Oblivion kind've gets forgotten because of Skyrim.
To them. They not real fans. Get off my nuts now. Filthy casuals.

:troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I honestly can see it. If Starfield doesn’t generate a big boost in gamepass subs, why not release other console versions to get more $.

But according to meach that wouldnt make any sense... they spent billions for the zenimax acquisition why put it on playstation :mjgrin: