Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The irony
You been supporting Jim Ryan, so by default you're a dumBass. And he is the one guilty of saying he just wants to block the merger

And he's the one not showing up, after making all this noise. So I'm right again while you're claiming you're right because you can get a co-sign from Sony Stans. The dumbest nikkaz swear they right :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've been supporting Jim Ryan?

:mjlol:

Show me one post where I support him. One
You remind me of them dudes on TO CATCH A PREDATOR when they be trying to explain why they innocent. nikka, you tryna twilight zone a nikka but :stop: you either support the merger or you side with Lyin Jim Ryan. There is no other side

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You remind me of them dudes on TO CATCH A PREDATOR when they be trying to explain why they innocent. nikka, you tryna twilight zone a nikka but :stop: you either support the merger or you side with Lyin Jim Ryan. There is no other side
So you can't find one?

:pachaha:

That's all you had to say. Good day to you, sir.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
wouldn't it be the same with Bungie games, MLB, etc?
Yeah, microsoft talked about the “trust” they had in these exchanges before.

This again seems like sony throwing everything it can against the wall in hopes to block the merger at any cost.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah, microsoft talked about the “trust” they had in these exchanges before.

This again seems like sony throwing everything it can against the wall in hopes to block the merger at any cost.
if they don't want to send dev kits to developers owned by their rivals, that's their decision, and their problem

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if they don't want to send dev kits to developers owned by their rivals, that's their decision, and their problem
Yeah they first claimed that microsoft would purposely make playstation versions worse.

Now they are saying, they would withhold info from microsft so it would be there own fault if the playstation version suffers.

Seems every step of the way it’s the opposers who pose a real threat to consumers. All to protect sonys dominant position.

As long as the judge isn’t paid off this should be a quick an easy win for microsft.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
FzPAxs9aQAQwQ97

:lupe: