Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:banderas: It’s a wrap. Buy starfield for billions brehs :skip:

Condition your base to not buy games brehs
Damn you're pissed off we don't have to buy games and each new game we get makes you more upset. To the point you're like "Please don't let them get more games :sadcam: "

Trust Florian Mueller, brehs....
@The Mid Titan, @TripleAnal you nikkas are supposed to better than this
You have to be a scrub to know this much about the guy. What matters is stats being discussed, are you saying he's incorrect on something? Speak on that, what it is specifically that he said that has you all flustered bruh? You constipated my nikka?

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Damn you're pissed off we don't have to buy games and each new game we get makes you more upset. To the point you're like "Please don't let them get more games :sadcam: "

You have to be a scrub to know this much scott the guy. What matters is stats being discussed, are you saying he's incorrect on something? Speak on that, what it is specifically that he said that has you all flustered bruh? You constipated my nikka?
You little rat, I thought you had died, you've been silent for damn near 18 months waiting out this dry spell your console's been having. Missed the whole Redfall clowning we had in store for you too. Not to worry, pops, I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about later this year, see you soon my nikka

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I do find it funny that you can tell how many posters are MS plants/shills on Resetera. Whenever there is MS news, there is an overwhelming amount of positive spin/posting on that site.

Reminds me of their XBone rollout.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
linavxdeo.jpg

:blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You little rat, I thought you had died, you've been silent for damn near 18 months waiting out this dry spell your console's been having. Missed the whole Redfall clowning we had in store for you too. Not to worry, pops, I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about later this year, see you soon my nikka
I was here for all that, you was just too busy hating on redfall but let's keep it real. I'll take redfall over Death Stranding, Days gone, any of the free titles you get from PS+ but if it makes you feel less left out by claiming we not eating. Ok :dahell:
I've personally gamed more since Gamepass than I have in years. Only other time I played more was when I had a modded Xbox and wii. Statistics prove Xbox gamers play more, so keep things mandatory in your misery :umad:
I do find it funny that you can tell how many posters are MS plants/shills on Resetera. Whenever there is MS news, there is an overwhelming amount of positive spin/posting on that site.

Reminds me of their XBone rollout.
There's been a ton of good news lately so clearly that got under your skin :laff: and resetera is not this Xbox utopia, why you nikkaz lie about everything :wtf:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Both Nadella and Activision CEO Bobby Kotick will appear in court this week to defend against a potential preliminary injunction against Microsoft’s giant $68.7 billion deal to acquire Activision Blizzard. If the FTC is successful in winning an injunction, then Microsoft has admitted in court filings that the deal could well be over.

The list of Microsoft and Xbox executives also includes Sarah Bond, head of Xbox creator experience; Microsoft CFO Amy Hood; Matt Booty, head of Xbox Game Studios; and Microsoft Gaming CFO Tim Stuart. Lori Wright, who previously testified for Microsoft at the Epic Games v. Apple trial, will also appear. Activision’s CFO, Armin Zerza, will also testify.

Sony’s PlayStation chief, Jim Ryan, will also testify via video link to discuss market competition. Microsoft was quick to point out that Sony — a vocal opponent of the merger — won’t appear in person at the courtroom in San Francisco. “Unlike Sony, our most senior executives will testify in person to answer any questions about our business strategy. This deal means more choice for gamers, a fact that only becomes clearer the more you look at the case,” says David Cuddy, general manager of public affairs at Microsoft, in a statement to The Verge.

:lolbron: