Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There’s nowhere else relevant to be banned from.
There are but no point in arguing, you have already made up your mind and it's all a hive mind!!
full

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:@ posting MAGA politicians like they have any credibility.

Hope the FTC smacks them down. MS has been getting away with too much due to their wheeling and dealing in Washington. They leverage these institutions against their competitors while escaping the same scrutiny. Nobody should be cheering that crap on.
Huh:wtf:

I haven’t been all through the thread but brehs really messing with MAGA because of Xbox?:dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You talking about neogaf.

Stop playing with me breh:comeon:
I am talking big subreddits, I didn't know neogaf banned him either :manny:

but posting things like this isn't helping your case, you sound like those MAGA conspiracy people when anyone calls out their bs "all the sony stan’s there being wrong a bunch of times. Resetera band anyone going against the hive mind."

if I told you Alex Jones posted this, people would believe me

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I thought resetera banned him because he basically doxed that the Idas leaker dude had to work foror with Sony based on the information he had and how he was distributing it. He had it down to the country. They got him outta there right after that.
Yes he was officially banned because he doxxed another user because the other guy was getting more attention. Unhinged guy. :huhldup: But he's also been banned and called out because he himself has worked for Microsoft in the past. Even Tom Warren has called him out for it. Plenty of other good reporters on this than him. :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

but posting things like this isn't helping your case, you sound like those MAGA conspiracy people when anyone calls out their bs "all the sony stan’s there being wrong a bunch of times. Resetera band anyone going against the hive mind."

What big subreddits?

Talk about it.

If you got some other info other than “resetera banned him” then talk about that.

I said specifically why he got banned from resetera. In any other context we all here acknowledge that “resetera are some real faggits”

You’re the one that brought up resetera. Why don’t you talk about those big subreddits and why they actually banned him??

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What big subreddits?

Talk about it.

If you got some other info other than “resetera banned him” then talk about that.

I said specifically why he got banned from resetera. In any other context we all here acknowledge that “resetera are some real faggits”

You’re the one that brought up resetera. Why don’t you talk about those big subreddits and why they actually banned him??
You do know we can all read right??:skip:The first mention of resetera was by you, not me, you idiot. :gucci:

And yes, this is your specific reason on why he got banned "being correct in the face of all the sony stan’s there being wrong a bunch of times. Resetera bans anyone going against the hive mind."

Now again, this sounds like Trump/Alex Jones shyt, those people always say some dumb shyt like that instead of the actual reason. The reality is he got banned for doxxing and being unhinged, which most normal sites would ban you for. :gladbron:Be serious lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You do know we can all read right??:skip:The first mention of resetera was by you, not me, you idiot. :gucci:
You are correct. I apologize.
And yes, this is your specific reason on why he got banned "being correct in the face of all the sony stan’s there being wrong a bunch of times. Resetera bans anyone going against the hive mind."
From resetera. Not everywhere.
Now again, this sounds like Trump/Alex Jones shyt, those people always say some dumb shyt like that instead of the actual reason. The reality is he got banned for doxxing and being unhinged, which most normal sites would ban you for. :gladbron:Be serious lol.
Now again. Talk about why he was banned from “big subreddits” and why you feel his content should not be shared here.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
It's not only about that :manny:

Whoa. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not happy about this, because I am. Anything that slows down the Netflix-itization of this industry is a good thing. I honestly expected it to go through, though.

MS still owns a ton of companies that they can focus on to build up, so I don't get the gloom from xbox fans. And every Acti/Blizzard game will still be released day-and-date.
That's what this is about?

. . Why are you trying to stop Game Pass?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Actually you sound like a maga supporter because like them you sound dumb as fukk trying to lie all Mandatory like :sitdown:
Yes he was officially banned because he doxxed another user because the other guy was getting more attention. Unhinged guy. :huhldup: But he's also been banned and called out because he himself has worked for Microsoft in the past. Even Tom Warren has called him out for it. Plenty of other good reporters on this than him. :hubie:
So like others are now asking you, what other places are you talking about? Seems like you're now dodging that :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dude clearly knows law and specifically laws of this nature better than anyone else who is consistently reporting.

The problem is he's pro MS and Xbox so y'all don't like him.

It's really that simple
I mean, if that is true then I see why Sony Stans are like fukk THAT GUY :bryan:
But that's supposed to be some internal salt shyt that comes with life in general. These nikkaz taking it personally and are delusional about reality because of it :wow:

Similar to the behavior of a woman :jbhmm:

Yall nikkaz is bytches, there, I said it :yeshrug: