Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They do if they don't have 2K and up for a capable gaming PC to run it properly, but technically you're right.
$2K is an exaggeration. If you've got a PC in your house from the last 6 years it's probably less than $300-$500 away from being able to play that game if it can't already. A Intel 6800K can play that game and that's from 2016.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What the hell are you rambling on about... :what:I sure as hell hope that you didn't write this shyt sober. :wtf:
Sometimes swipe and/or auto correct will switch shyt up. What's hilarious is the low level intelligence all Sony Stans display miraculously at the same time. No, you couldn't understand anything I wrote nor the VIDEO I POSTED :umad: it's not what you wanna hear so everything is just too hard to understand, right? Cool story bros :tu:
I could care less if the deal goes through. My only issue is it sets a bad precedent for future mergers.
I don't believe consumers have these types of concerns on the level you're demonstrating but I'll give you a chance to change my mind/educate the masses. Could you elaborate on how this could set a bad example for future mergers? You'd think its competition would speak out like you are but the reality is every major competing developer has co-signed the merger. What do you know that EA, valve etc does not?
Imagine buying bethesda and activision and still coming in 3rd place :scust:
:mjlol:
Imagine coming in first being more important than having games. Dead serious. Imagine having ps4 games for the first 3yrs while getting up charged $10 if you have a more capable system. Imagine shytting on a Gamepass then later claiming psn plus is better because they offer a ton ps1 and ps2 games with no upgrades like how Xbox or a PC would do (wouldn't matter if it did)

But use a laugh emoji while showcasing for the world how dumb you are :whoa:
:dead:Stopped reading.
Stopped reading and then just decided to still hang around. Makes sense to a liar I guess :yeshrug:
And the CMA?
The cma is not going to win either and this is well known. If you don't know about the former queens lawyer representing Microsoft and the Uk government telling the CMA they gotta fix this. It's cool if you didn't know all that or was misled by other Sony Stans but it is what it is...
Breh just disappears for months at a time then will just turn up again spouting nonsense for a few weeks then disappear again lol
I guess we should take this as its better than him constantly spewing nonsense every day :scust:
Why don't you two butthurt fakkits go get a room

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes swipe and/or auto correct will switch shyt up. What's hilarious is the low level intelligence all Sony Stans display miraculously at the same time. No, you couldn't understand anything I wrote nor the VIDEO I POSTED :umad: it's not what you wanna hear so everything is just too hard to understand, right? Cool story bros :tu:

I don't believe consumers have these types of concerns on the level you're demonstrating but I'll give you a chance to change my mind/educate the masses. Could you elaborate on how this could set a bad example for future mergers? You'd think its competition would speak out like you are but the reality is every major competing developer has co-signed the merger. What do you know that EA, valve etc does not?

Imagine coming in first being more important than having games. Dead serious. Imagine having ps4 games for the first 3yrs while getting up charged $10 if you have a more capable system. Imagine shytting on a Gamepass then later claiming psn plus is better because they offer a ton ps1 and ps2 games with no upgrades like how Xbox or a PC would do (wouldn't matter if it did)

But use a laugh emoji while showcasing for the world how dumb you are :whoa:

Stopped reading and then just decided to still hang around. Makes sense to a liar I guess :yeshrug:

The cma is not going to win either and this is well known. If you don't know about the former queens lawyer representing Microsoft and the Uk government telling the CMA they gotta fix this. It's cool if you didn't know all that or was misled by other Sony Stans but it is what it is...

Why don't you two butthurt fakkits go get a room

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no way the CMA cleared Amazon to buy iRobot but stonewalling Microsoft over ABK. These nikkas is gonna use Alexa integration to make every other Roomba competitor look like shyt on top of promoting roomba over its competitors via the #1 retailer in the world but Microsoft keeping COD on every platform with the biggest gamemode in the franchise being the F2P Warzone needs to be blocked by any means.

These nikkas is retarded.:unimpressed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
$2K is an exaggeration. If you've got a PC in your house from the last 6 years it's probably less than $300-$500 away from being able to play that game if it can't already. A Intel 6800K can play that game and that's from 2016.
"to run it properly"

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh just disappears for months at a time then will just turn up again spouting nonsense for a few weeks then disappear again lol
He takes his licks then retreats to one of these

829c450c4748d6b2e24272c0b6fbef70dc9dcb0d.gif

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:@ posting MAGA politicians like they have any credibility.

Hope the FTC smacks them down. MS has been getting away with too much due to their wheeling and dealing in Washington. They leverage these institutions against their competitors while escaping the same scrutiny. Nobody should be cheering that crap on.

Last edited: