Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
MS: “We will keep these games on all platforms”

Also MS: “Starfield, a game that was slated to release on all platforms prior to us buying their parent company, is an Xbox platform exclusive”

Hold an event highlighting your true strategy in the middle of merger fight, brehs…

Starfield is a new title and was never announced or released. You grasping at straws fanboy. It's different if they made COD exclusive then you have an argument

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Starfield is a new title and was never announced or released. You grasping at straws fanboy. It's different if they made COD exclusive then you have an argument
Starfield was in development for multiple platforms for years before Bussythesda sold out. :childplease: There are even rumors of Sony trying to pay to make it a timed exclusive.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Starfield was in development for multiple platforms for years before Bussythesda sold out. :childplease: There are even rumors of Sony trying to pay to make it a timed exclusive.

Starfield was not announced for any systems... doesn't matter if it was in development behind the scenes. The game wasn't announced and with that in mind, in the court of law Microsoft can do what they want. Again if it was a current title then yeah you have an argument

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Starfield got ‘em in their feelings :wow:

They gotta buy that Xbox. I really think Ponies didn't really care about systems they just wanted something to shyt on which was Xbox. Now that shyt changed they don't know what to do. You see the frustration and shocked with the youtube Ponie boys

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They gotta buy that Xbox. I really think Ponies didn't really care about systems they just wanted something to shyt on which was Xbox. Now that shyt changed they don't know what to do. You see the frustration and shocked with the youtube Ponie boys
Lol at “shyt changed”.
:mjlol:
Y’all still in third place and are desperately begging regulators to allow MS to buy up other companies.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Starfield was not announced for any systems... doesn't matter if it was in development behind the scenes. The game wasn't announced and with that in mind, in the court of law Microsoft can do what they want. Again if it was a current title then yeah you have an argument
The game being announced doesn’t matter. Weird ass detail to get hung up on.

The point is that a former major third party publisher is now first party and its titles are exclusive to Xbox platform…which is exactly what we are looking to avoid with ActiBlizz. shyt just ain’t about COD.