Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
they gotta be upset. CMA dropping their name in arguments against the deal, when they stood to benefit from it. currently none of the Activision games are on GeForce Now

Nah. Xbots just big mad

We gonna get Phil Spencer dropping N-bombs and threatening to rape folks' mothers like a CoD player on the 360 at this rate too :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They read through 4 million pages of documentation for well over a year, did surveys, met with industry leaders, are well studied, highly valued, and have been professional this entire time.

But some lawyers on youtube with a xbox t shirt say they don’t know what they’re talking about and xbox stans say they don’t understand games

:dead: comical

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xvL87yu.png

lFPYsUK.png

SzPncsc.png

Interesting read. This strategy isn't exclusive to MSFT or even the computer/gaming industry.

Lol it makes sense how they operate once you see their motives. I ain't even mad at it. :yeshrug:

Is it a coincidence that the talking points by MSFT and their fanboys have been "get Microsoft's _____ on every platform?" even today? What do they always say? "More gamers everywhere can now access___" and "every device can get Gamepass."

It's the same old tricks. Same dog. Just a new face.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
dudes say they're tired of talking about this, but can't stay out the thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but what you saying still doesnt address what the CMA did which is not ran by sony it is an independent organization...So answer that...:heh:
What is there for me to answer?

Their conclusion is far and away from the complaints and concerns sony stan’s been running with the last few years.

It’s hilarious to see the arguments change and everyone running to the defense of “cloud” gaming.

I was the only one here to say that cloud was where microsoft would actually run into some problems with the deal.

Once again through all the noise i was correct :ehh:

But i still think the deal goes through. Microsoft seems very determined and they will do whatever they need to make it work. Same as i said from jump :manny: