Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Half A $

Pro
Daps
phil spencer a bum, if MS gave any of us unlimted funds we'll do a better job than Phil I took MS from third to third and got a legend award spencer.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As an ATVI bag holder I understand their pain. A person would be angry when the stock price goes from $95 to $75. Lots of money was lost due to this:francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they gotta do is CREATE games worth playing and they not even doing that... :mjlol: :dead:
Honestly I don’t even think they care about creating games. They over 20 years to do it and they are destroying and not reinventing the very little ips they have. Halo is pretty much dead, Forza is going to get old and gears if they don’t do drastic changes that’s going to be dead too.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Xbox makes money. Phil's job isn't tied to being the most successful gaming platform in the world.

Further, with the ABK NOT going through, it's more likely that his OKRs will have significantly lower measurables since he doesn't have an 80bn merger over his head. :mjlol:

Also @Jax and @GoldenGlove can we also merge this into the sticky thread.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I am not rolling. However, I think Phil's days and the old guard days may be numbered. Satya and shareholders are going to start asking questions about their output and lack of growth.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly I don’t even think they care about creating games. They over 20 years to do it and they are destroying and reinventing the very little ips they have. Halo is pretty much dead, Forza is going to get old and gears if they don’t do drastic changes that’s going to be dead to.

its mindblowing and sad...because they have all the resources, talent and money right there!!!:why:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think that the Series S and X will be the last Xbox consoles and Microsoft will try to push game pass to other platforms or sell the business. I don’t think they will take another L in the console space and abandon it like they did with windows phone.

I know it’ll more than likely be my last xbox console (absolutely nothing to do with the activision deal or console sales tho)

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

That really says it all, doesn't it? Embarrassed.

I can imagine they all felt on April 26th the way most Americans felt on January 6th.

I hope for them there's an investigation and the rogue element responsible is brought to justice.

:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kotick mad as shyt his golden parachute going up in flames :mjlol:

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif