Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We gotta see like i said M$ has senators and other politicians in their pockets this is gonna get messy if it gets blocked here in the U.S. :huhldup:

those goofies ain't on the FTC. With the UK out the way, the rest of the EU will more than likely follow them. FTC and the CMA are also very tight in partnership and ideals.

It's over.

MS has more than enough studios to put out great content as long as the goofy suits stay out the way or get replaced.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly think that the Series S and X will be the last Xbox consoles and Microsoft will try to push game pass to other platforms or sell the business. I don’t think they will take another L in the console space and abandon it like they did with windows phone.

Also Phil is getting the
:camby:
Xbox just had its 2nd best Q3 ever, wishful thinking. :russ:

Don't be prisoners of the moment.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
those goofies ain't on the FTC. With the UK out the way, the rest of the EU will more than likely follow them. FTC and the CMA are also very tight in partnership and ideals.

It's over.

MS has more than enough studios to put out great content as long as the goofy suits stay out the way or get replaced.

:manny: its fine by me... but M$ aint gonna let this go without a fight and alot of bribery behind the scenes...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:manny: its fine by me... but M$ aint gonna let this go without a fight and alot of bribery behind the scenes...

they can try in the states, but won't work in Europe. Corporatocracy don't hit and isn't tolerated nearly as much over there like here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good luck. It’s like Microsofts entire shtick now is trying to open store fronts on competing platforms. Lets see how it works out for them

All they gotta do is CREATE games worth playing and they not even doing that... :mjlol: :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox just had its 2nd best Q3 ever, wishful thinking. :russ:

Don't be prisoners of the moment.

This post still says hardware is trash. I said that they would still keep gamepass. Also Phil said he wanted to put on PlayStation and Switch eventually.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Old
004.png

ass motherfukkers.

"Darkest days". :russ:

"It's bad for Britain". :skip:

"The UK is clearly closed for business." :troll:

Kotick mad as shyt his golden parachute going up in flames :mjlol: