Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I don’t think anyone said they wouldn’t appeal.

People said they don’t have a lot of time and the appeal won’t matter.

It’s clear who “doesn’t know wtf they are talking about” in this thread :ehh:
Now we’re playing dumb … your old and tired go-to move

It’s ok

Oh !

Earlier I told you I would be doing an investigation into your gaming history…. And that I needed to start looking at your legacy from a young age ….

It took a while but I managed to find your childhood home

circus-tent-3d-model-obj-fbx-blend.jpg

Hopefully I’ll be able to uncover hidden truths about your dark past by interviewing current members of the household.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The problem is they're doing this to everything.

She's not racking up the types of wins she needs for this type of policy. I expect her to receive some scrutiny on the hill and may be replaced if Biden is reelected.
I've said this before but the reason she got that job was because of the knee-jerk reaction to the aftermath of Trump's presidency.

They allowed tech mergers to get out of control to the point companies like Google, Amazon, and Facebook were openly making anti competitive business decisions. It all came to ahead when Google and Facebook allowed their algorithms to push foreign propaganda during an election, but by that point there wasn't much regulators could do about it.

Now they put someone in charge who's completely against all big tech mergers, but her arguments are bad. The FTC looked like the congress when they called Zuckerberg and Bezos to question them, only to look like a bunch of boomers who didn't understand the tech industry.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
as long as I get COD on sony. :patrice: but i dunno, i already dropped MWII due to the trash quality of online play. Sucks for Sony as a corporation, hopefully they can deliver with their GAAS offerings

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Those companies were specifically named by the CMA in terms of being hurt by the acquisition but then Microsoft went to sign deals with all of them.

You do realize MS isn't cutting these deals out of good faith? They're doing it to push the deal forward by any means. We already saw some of the bogus terms on these contracts.

The reality is, Activision doesnt need to be bought out to put their games on all those services. The reason they currently dont, is because they prefer to sell their games. Different business strategy. Their CEO has stated himself he doesn't believe in Game Pass.

Acting like Activision needs to be purchased by MS to bring COD to more consumers is nonsense Xbot babble. There's likely a far larger userbase in PSN alone than all those unknown platforms combined, and that didn't stop MS from bringing Bethesda games to "more users" by making all future titles exclusive to Xbox / Game Pass.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You do realize MS isn't cutting these deals out of good faith? They're doing it to push the deal forward by any means. We already saw some of the bogus terms on these contracts.

The reality is, Activision doesnt need to be bought out to put their games on all those services. The reason they currently dont, is because they prefer to sell their games. Different business strategy. Their CEO has stated himself he doesn't believe in Game Pass.

Acting like Activision needs to be purchased by MS to bring COD to more consumers is nonsense Xbot babble. There's likely a far larger userbase in PSN alone than all those unknown platforms combined, and that didn't stop MS from bringing Bethesda games to "more users" by making all future titles exclusive to Xbox / Game Pass.

When everyone plays, we all win

Expect for bethesda, ninja theory, inxile, obsidian, compulsion, doublefine, etc. games. Those are ours, we will use those to starve sony out of business

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Doesn’t matter who’s “faith” it is. Those contracts are already signed. And as you say here they wouldn’t have been under Activision.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Expect for bethesda, ninja theory, inxile, obsidian, compulsion, doublefine, etc. games. Those are ours, we will use those to starve sony out of business

VR gamers definitely won when MS purchased one of the biggest VR publishers - and then removed VR from their business strategy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Sony stans so buthurt.

This is a quote about disabled gamers and y’all keep repeating it cause your feelings are hurt you had to buy an xbox.

Shame :smh: