Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Claim: "industry analysts"

Reality: Destin Legarie, Colt Eastwood, Jez Corden, XboxU, etc :russ:
I’d post more,but then @Alan Johnson would say they are “right wing” or “liberal” or “conservative” hacks.

Y’all claim Michael Pacter don’t know what he’s talking about. Even tho it’s played out EXACTLY how he said it would.

The european commission and their industry experts don’t know what they are talking about either i guess.

Congress was paid off by microsoft.

The U.S. antitrust Judge is bias and stupid.

Literally everyone is bias in some way according to y’all.

But what you don’t have is much of ANYONE who’s been able to prove the deal is bad beyond “big mergers are bad” ideology.

Apparently this guy is the only non bias voice a reason on earth

:mjlol:

Last edited:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d post more,but then @Alan Johnson would say they are “right wing” or “liberal” or “conservative” hacks.

Y’all claim Michael Pacter don’t know what he’s talking about. Even tho it’s played out EXACTLY how he said it would.

The european commission and their industry experts don’t know what they are talking about either i guess.

Congress was paid off by microsoft.

The U.S. antitrust Judge is bias and stupid.

Literally everyone is bias in some way according to y’all.

But what you don’t have is much of ANYONE who’s been able to prove the deal is bad beyond “big mergers are bad” ideology.

Apparently this guy is the only non bias voice a reason on earth

:mjlol:

They've resorted to "y'all actually care about this" as there last line of defense it's gotten so bad for them

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet mad titties and mooch (and a few others) have barely posted n that thread
:dahell: I told y'all years ago I'm not hype for starfield like that.

I know you think it's just me hating on big Sony triple A games but in general big hyped up triple A games aren't what move the needle for me, and rarely do they live up to the hype or fun factor:manny: