Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The hell out of here with this capitalist dystopia talk. What the hell you think America is.
No one is disputing America is capitalist, we just don't agree with some of it.

You'd be happy with M$ buying everything and taking over.

I wouldn't. I hold the same opinion be it with Sony, Nintendo, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The hell out of here with this capitalist dystopia talk. What the hell you think America is.

It ain’t me having to get my health insurance and groceries through Microsoft or amazon, yet

we already see the effects of corporations becoming so large that government bodies can’t even properly regulate them

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Any tech company spending near 90bill acquiring another company is going to get looked at (especially in the tech space). I understand why they did, but how they went about arguing the merit of the suit is where they went wrong.

In either case the judges son probably was feeding her info on the low and will get a nice raise out of this.
The problem is they're doing this to everything.

She's not racking up the types of wins she needs for this type of policy. I expect her to receive some scrutiny on the hill and may be replaced if Biden is reelected.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

She's not racking up the types of wins she needs for this type of policy. I expect her to receive some scrutiny on the hill and may be replaced if Biden is reelected.
I'd prefer them to take a microscope to this shyt instead of letting it just run thru without a look.

:manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No one is disputing America is capitalist, we just don't agree with some of it.

You'd be happy with M$ buying everything and taking over.

I wouldn't. I hold the same opinion be it with Sony, Nintendo, etc.
But they are not taking over nothing. They are not stopping other companies from making video games. shyt tencent which is a China Communist government front has money in every day thing entertainment. Sony did the same shyt back in the 90s buying companies and publishers.
It ain’t me having to get my health insurance and groceries through Microsoft or amazon, yet

we already see the effects of corporations becoming so large that government bodies can’t even properly regulate them
Bro in this country 4 coprorations owned almost everything in this country consumer wise. America is capitalism.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden fukked up electing her to office. They probably thought she'd thoroughly scrutinize these deals because of that essay she wrote on Amazon but she's really just blocking shyt without even trying to get consumer benefits via settlements. She just on some blind "big tech bad" shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As a sony stan… all yall nikkas sony stams too, been in here looking like idiots :dead:

All this over fukking COD, WOW and diablo?!?!? How many of yall even still play Wow :mindblown:

I dont think anyone here really cares about Activision games, outside of Diablo and the annual cod crowd who ain’t even posting in this thread. This is just console wars battle ground :bustback:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image.png

image.png

:dead: