Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Jesus Sony do something

Download an active security risk in older CODs brehs. :mjlol:

They had Cold War stealing mfers information a few weeks ago and none of these games are supported. They’re all hacked if it ain’t the most modern ones.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CMA folded so fast I think they got word from on high to back off back when Brad Smith had that meeting with a Parliament member. This Injunction only came because the CMA told them what was happening as a last-ditch effort to stop the deal.

Anyway, GamePass on FIRE in the next few weeks.:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have posted this in a thread that was created specifically for the topic but last time it got merged here sooo..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Download an active security risk in older CODs brehs. :mjlol:

They had Cold War stealing mfers information a few weeks ago and none of these games are supported. They’re all hacked if it ain’t the most modern ones.

a-total-mess-picard.gif

In shambles word to @MeachTheMonster

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a win for free markets. I’m with it
There wasn't really a justifiable reason to block this. I know some people didn't like it but I don't like it isn't a justifiable reason. Even with the worst case scenario if Microsoft pulled all Activision games it wouldn't make them dominate in the market.

That being said this consolidation is playing with snakes. Right now it might be not too damaging but in the distant future it could turn into a nightmare.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There wasn't really a justifiable reason to block this. I know some people didn't like it but I don't like it isn't a justifiable reason. Even with the worst case scenario if Microsoft pulled all Activision games it wouldn't make them dominate in the market.

That being said this consolidation is playing with snakes. Right now it might be not too damaging but in the distant future it could turn into a nightmare.
We’re going into a future with M$ buying up more publishers and demanding gamepass be available on whatever platform they publish games on.

But yea we get to play COD2014 on gamepass.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
lol, I wish I didn't buy Diablo

If I am EA I put resources into Respawn to create a FPS game that can be a platform. I think they're the only studio that can challenge COD imo