Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Same 3 or 4 delusional posters filling 106 pages with the occasional sprinkle of a tier0 shyt poster.
From the outside and in europe the vibe is MS are lying b*stards and are getting exposed. I come here and see the complete opposite.
What the fukk is going on? :damn:
I think you need to update the thread title :patrice:

Daps
FTC the dumbest bunch of imbeciles on earth. Even in their official response to this ruling the first thing they mention is "open competition in cloud gaming". :mjlol::mjtf: NOTHING about this merger is stopping Sony or Nintendo from investing more into cloud gaming... the reason they are lagging behind MS in that department now is because they don't give a shyt and have no reason to. :dead: Hell Sony already publicly partnered with MS cause they wanted to use Azure's datacenters years ago: Sony and Microsoft to explore strategic partnership - Stories

Idiots take a decade to "investigate" actually predatory industry practices like lootboxes and ultimately do nothing to stop it... but now CLOUD GAMING is their #1 wannabe landmark ruling on their antitrust hit list. :russ::unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won't start to see the real fruits of this type of merger for like 4-6 years tbh.

But it puts MS in a really good spot overall.

If this Sega stuff happens then man they are really setting up for some home runs and will force Sony to really do something different

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You won't start to see the real fruits of this type of merger for like 4-6 years tbh.

But it puts MS in a really good spot overall.

If this Sega stuff happens then man they are really setting up for some home runs and will force Sony to really do something different

Like buy other publishers...

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Who is this y'all shyt? I'm no console warrior. And if you didn't give a fukk you wouldn't be as deep in this thread as you are :skip:
I just enjoy M$ losses.
Sucks they won but lets be real long term this is going to be catastrophic given how they do it in the past :mjlol:
I’ll be there when it happens :mjgrin:

This also hopefully pushes Sony to acquire more publishers like SE :shaq:
I just want SE :shaq:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Deal will eventually be completed :demonic:.
images

If the UK is off limits :manny:.Future acquisition targets should be sega or capcom or even take two.
:wow: Seal team six lawyers come through again