Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Crazy to see Ponies try and downplay this game when they buying systems just to play the game. This shyt is retarded. Real gamers not going to care about Spiderman they will be playing Starfield.

Casuals will play Spiderman or put it above Starfield.
"Casuals" play Fortnite, COD, 2K, and Madden. They don't realize either of these games exist.

Both games will be good. Christ, this forum is unsufferable sometimes.
Casual gamers without a doubt know spiderman and Starfield are dropping.

You're doing too much.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Casual gamers without a doubt know spiderman and Starfield are dropping.

You're doing too much.

Bullshyt. Casual gamers only know Spiderman 2K Madden Fortnite. Not everybody is on the internet searching gsming news breh. If you ask 100 people in public about Starfield they wont know

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bullshyt. Casual gamers only know Spiderman 2K Madden Fortnite. Not everybody is on the internet searching gsming news breh. If you ask 100 people in public about Starfield they wont know

Let me add we a minority in this gaming world. I went to a job cookout and dudes were talking video games online etc... half the guys from all walks of life wasnt aware of Starfield or had an ides what it was. These are casual gamers which out number us real gamers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would I ask.random people? We're talking about gamers. Therefor wouldn't it be better to ask 100 gamers?
Let me add we a minority in this gaming world. I went to a job cookout and dudes were talking video games online etc... half the guys from all walks of life wasnt aware of Starfield or had an ides what it was. These are casual gamers which out number us real gamers.

1. black men are only a small fraction of all gamers.
2. This is anecdotal and also problematic see 1.
3. We cop that Madden and 2k every year because we have to if we want to play with the current rosters and have the best online experience, not because we're really hype for the game :pachaha:

Daps
Crazy to see Ponies try and downplay this game when they buying systems just to play the game. This shyt is retarded. Real gamers not going to care about Spiderman they will be playing Starfield.

Casuals will play Spiderman or put it above Starfield.
real gamers = aka Incel Xbox owners

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
1000_F_290065412_9jEQiPXtDKRQwlFiJkiE4W6I09YxKScJ.jpg

Gotdamn :russ:

This takes me back… we used to always get these Sony VHS’s

And them cases looked just that dirty after a few months

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yes they are, especially something like spiderman :stopitslime:
No, they are not. Casual gamers don’t play single player games of any type.

I still play Xbox with all my friends from high school and college. I cannot get them to even try any game. That is not the annual call of duty. Or sports title.

Guys like them far outnumber guys like us and the annual sales chart prove that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, they are not. Casual gamers don’t play single player games of any type.

I still play Xbox with all my friends from high school and college. I cannot get them to even try any game. That is not the annual call of duty. Or sports title.

Guys like them far outnumber guys like us and the annual sales chart prove that.

Real Gamers™

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Squabble squabble nikka
Lets get this judgment out already yo
So this can put to rest on either side