Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:sas2:Bobby Ain’t singing the same tune ms and there fanboys have been saying for months
This is again you goofies not understanding what’s actually going on in the courtroom.

One of microsoft’s claimed reasons for wanting to push the deal through is because they will put the games on switch, cloud, gamepass, therefore benefiting consumers.

Bobby getting up there saying, “no i wouldn’t do none of that shyt” is only benefiting microsoft’s argument that this deal would be a positive for consumers and Activision would not do any of that stuff without the deal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You got both the bosses of XBox and Microsoft under oath saying they will keep COD on PS

FTC whole argument is dead and CMA right behind them on that flimsy ass cloud argument
That's not the argument though. The argument is activision games. Not COD. So unless they say "All activision games will be there forever," they have not deaded any argument

They might win the argument.. But that statement didn't dead anything

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's not the argument though. The argument is activision games. Not COD. So unless they say "All activision games will be there forever," they have not deaded any argument

They might win the argument.. But that statement didn't dead anything
we need Phil to commit to keeping Pitfall multiplatform

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fzve0ChagAEIcac

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I find it hilarious that brehs think they know what is going on and how things will turn out.

I'm just sitting laughing at Breh and Breh Associates. You'll get a rep when the verdict comes through

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
last day of witnesses, and closing arguments. I won't be able to listen today