Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
MS does both. And because of this trial, we're learning that most of their PR claims are false.
So then they're only following the industry practices set by the leader(s). So then what's the issue? Microsoft would have exclusives? Stans make it make sense in a non Stan way.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FTC had Nadella on the stand and all they asked him was to confirm some emails?:what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think anyone has an issue with Microsoft buying studios. The issue is the size of the studio.
Video game industry brings in $200 billion a year.

Activision is big, but they aren’t “that” big. There’s more than enough money and content to go around.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they're trying to say Nadella being so enamored with Cloud means it's a separate market/going to become huge but the actual data shows it's supplementary to console. It would be like reading Sony emails from 2014/2015 on how massive VR was going to be. Nadella was pimping metaverse when they first announced this acquisition. That shyt is already dead. Businesspeople hyping their newest product/company focus is worthless commentary in the face of reality.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So then they're only following the industry practices set by the leader(s). So then what's the issue? Microsoft would have exclusives? Stans make it make sense in a non Stan way.
These are industry practices they helped create. They're not simply following along or taking a stand against like they claim in their PR. That's what I found so funny about all that. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are industry practices they helped create. They're not simply following along or taking a stand against like they claim in their PR. That's what I found so funny about all that. :manny:
How they help create a practice that was in play decades before they got into the console industry?