Microsoft 16 studio purchases are mostly going to be indie games and not AAA

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I hope this aint gonna be another gen were we struggle to find first party games on the Xbox and the only thing available is Sea of Thieves and Ori
:francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah who cares about God of War and TLOU, give me some 2hr Japanese arcade rip-off :mjlol:
I never said that...or implied that. Chill.

There are going to be triple A games made by microsoft that'll be on that same long ass shyt. I'll play them for half the campaign and take my game invites to putting nikkas in bodybags. So, for me, I'm fine with the trajectory they are going.

Wait... unless you're implying that you believe the above clip means Msft won't make ANY of those long triple A games. Do you?

Naw, not in the slightest

Microsoft has three big RPGs comings at least. Obsidian will likely be making The Outer Worlds 2, inXile is likely making another Wasteland. Don't know if Hellblade 2 will rise to AAA, Playground Games is working on Fable. Undead Labs should finally give us the State of Decay that isn't buggy and Rare is going to give us Everwild while others might be making the rumored Perfect Dark and Banjo games. This doesn't even include Asobo Games and Flight Simulator and whatever else Moon Studios might do with another Ori or another game that they make.

Well...there it is. But, Koba, get your daps, breh.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Naw, not in the slightest

Microsoft has three big RPGs comings at least. Obsidian will likely be making The Outer Worlds 2, inXile is likely making another Wasteland. Don't know if Hellblade 2 will rise to AAA, Playground Games is working on Fable. Undead Labs should finally give us the State of Decay that isn't buggy and Rare is going to give us Everwild while others might be making the rumored Perfect Dark and Banjo games. This doesn't even include Asobo Games and Flight Simulator and whatever else Moon Studios might do with another Ori or another game that they make.

:palm:These games sound like imaginary games that may be good.I bought an Xbox one day one and I regret it since I missed out on all the games with proven track records on PS4. These games? Everwild? Fable? Flight Simulator? let's just face it Sony and Nintendo has better games man and I say that as an Xbox fan. I've been supporting the Xbox since the original Halo.:biggrin:

Side scrolling games and an occasional Halo that's been wack since Reach is not giving me much confidence in their studios. I feel like Xbox is a console for people who don't really care about games and just play the same 2 to 3 games a year. :francis: I want a God of War or Zelda from Microsoft. Not some free game on Game Pass. :zzz:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nikkas really caught an erection from Msft basically saying they aren't trying to make a bunch of 90 hour campaign games that most people will never finish even half.

That's Sony's lane and they do it well.

Give me the Oris, the story games around the size of hellblade(not trying to play those shyt for 100hrs), give me the Gears tactics type games.

I need to get back to my multiplayer shyt. And, we have GTA, Assassin's Creed and Cyberpunk type multiplatform games that deserve that type of time commitment.

I'm happy to hear this.
:palm:These games sound like imaginary games that may be good.I bought an Xbox one day one and I regret it since I missed out on all the games with proven track records on PS4. These games? Everwild? Fable? Flight Simulator? let's just face it Sony and Nintendo has better games man and I say that as an Xbox fan. I've been supporting the Xbox since the original Halo.:biggrin:

Side scrolling games and an occasional Halo that's been wack since Reach is not giving me much confidence in their studios. I feel like Xbox is a console for people who don't really care about games and just play the same 2 to 3 games a year. :francis: I want a God of War or Zelda from Microsoft. Not some free game on Game Pass. :zzz:

All won't comment of course but this is the studio head of InXile speaking to this tweet.

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
Power can't substitute for creativity and imagination :mjcry:
You are correct. IMAGINATION, CREATIVITY, INGENUITY are all qualities LACKING in my competitor's products. Actually I take that back, Microsoft isn't competing with us. They are competing with Apple and Dell. They do not have the qualities of a gaming sector worthy of serious discussion. "A mere child" as the ancient ones would say.