Daps
giphy.gif

How do you drop the ball on something like this, this was a fukking lay up

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
People are so damn scared of the series X that they are resorting to chopped up videos to create a narrative.

He said these games would be in between the AAA games.

Think Microsoft is buying all these companies just to play a candy crush or angry bird clone brehs :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

What the fukk :francis:. I was expecting more games like Crackdown or State of Decay. I don't care for crappy games that will fill up Gamepass. Debating on switching to PS5 for the games:hhh:

You want to shyt on Indie developers and want another Crackdown? :gucci:

Those indie devopers put out Ori and Outer Worlds

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
People are so damn scared of the series X that they are resorting to chopped up videos to create a narrative.

He said these games would be in between the AAA games.

Think Microsoft is buying all these companies just to play a candy crush or angry bird clone brehs :stopitslime:

‘Yes...the new studios are creating gamepass games to keep you busy between AAA Halo, Gears of War, Forza Motorsport releases.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas really caught an erection from Msft basically saying they aren't trying to make a bunch of 90 hour campaign games that most people will never finish even half.

That's Sony's lane and they do it well.

Give me the Oris, the story games around the size of hellblade(not trying to play those shyt for 100hrs), give me the Gears tactics type games.

I need to get back to my multiplayer shyt. And, we have GTA, Assassin's Creed and Cyberpunk type multiplatform games that deserve that type of time commitment.

I'm happy to hear this.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really caught an erection from Msft basically saying they aren't trying to make a bunch of 90 hour campaign games that most people will never finish even half.

That's Sony's lane and they do it well.

Give me the Oris, the story games around the size of hellblade(not trying to play those shyt for 100hrs), give me the Gears tactics type games.

I need to get back to my multiplayer shyt. And, we have GTA, Assassin's Creed and Cyberpunk type multiplatform games that deserve that type of time commitment.

I'm happy to hear this.
Yeah who cares about God of War and TLOU, give me some 2hr Japanese arcade rip-off :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
‘Yes...the new studios are creating gamepass games to keep you busy between AAA Halo, Gears of War, Forza Motorsport releases.

Naw, not in the slightest

Microsoft has three big RPGs comings at least. Obsidian will likely be making The Outer Worlds 2, inXile is likely making another Wasteland. Don't know if Hellblade 2 will rise to AAA, Playground Games is working on Fable. Undead Labs should finally give us the State of Decay that isn't buggy and Rare is going to give us Everwild while others might be making the rumored Perfect Dark and Banjo games. This doesn't even include Asobo Games and Flight Simulator and whatever else Moon Studios might do with another Ori or another game that they make.