Microsoft 16 studio purchases are mostly going to be indie games and not AAA

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony stans were right :mjcry:

full

It'll be okay bru :therethere:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t blame him. Their AAA exclusives outside of Gears, Halo and Forza is garbage. Better to concentrate on what you’re good that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I fully understand the Sony stans have to create narratives. So let's look at them...

What the fukk :francis:. I was expecting more games like Crackdown or State of Decay. I don't care for crappy games that will fill up Gamepass. Debating on switching to PS5 for the games:hhh:

1. Nowhere in the video does it say none of the 16 studios are working on AAA titles. He's saying they don't have to spend AAA budgets to get that quality anymore. Then used hellblade as an example..

2. Before you switch sides like you said, what's your gamertag
:mjlol: shyt still gon be better than the last Crackdown
What was it that you didn't enjoy from crackdown 3? And which one did you like :popcorn:
@MeachTheMonster
@Leasy
@PS4

Come in here and DEALwith this....

All those precious teraflops going to waste on some indie side scrolling nonsense

:russ:

And now that we posses the source code for the Larry we'll move in for our final blow...
The fact you think a title worthy of your time has to be labeled "AAA" is precisely what's wrong with you and most Sony gamers. It's about the name not the game for you. Ori is better than most ps4 games, fact. Wouldn't be considered a AAA title. This nonsense that only a first party AAA title matters is a line used by a group of people who don't have shyt to play. You think that's the only way to eat because that's the only way Sony feeds you. Hype hype hype regardless of the actual quality of the finished product. Good luck with that :mjlol:
First it was the future is subscriptions and Gamepass and Amazon is their realcompetition
Then these goofs thought they were gon be flooded with God Of War rivals
#batteredwives
Who wants God of war on xbox tho :dwillhuh:
Gamepass is the future, you have seen there statistics for it right? And Amazon has stadia, Sony has PSnow which maxes out at 720p so they since JOINED MICROSOFT. You ma'am are clearly the battered wife in this scenario
Xbox creating their own L's!!!!:laff: all that firepower no balls or imagination to create a AAA game!!?:mjlol: all those terraflops FOR NOTHING!!!
BUTbutbut Sony stans
What constitutes a triple A game to you :popcorn:
Power can't substitute for creativity and imagination :mjcry:
So then you're implying massive budgets are requirements for creativity and imagination :mjtf:xbox has been leading the charge in creativity and innovation in games. God of war and spiderman is nothing new. Sea of thieves is. Quantum break, halo online is deeper than any fps on the market today. I could go on but you get the point which is you don't care for that stuff, you want status quo...
Can’t blame him. Their AAA exclusives outside of Gears, Halo and Forza is garbage. Better to concentrate on what you’re good that
I hear you now hear me, what's your gamertag? For you to say what you said means you played those. But we all know you haven't played the good or bad so how the fukk are you speaking on what's good or not?

Seriously, how?