Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re such a whiny and sensitive fan base. The whole world is against and they can’t win because everyone else is cheating but they’re the only ones doing things right.

Like relax brehs, it’s just football :pachaha:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They’re such a whiny and sensitive fan base. The whole world is against and they can’t win because everyone else is cheating but they’re the only ones doing things right.

Like relax brehs, it’s just football :pachaha:

Michigan fans even stretch out to Ontario, Canada...they seem to be all over here in Toronto.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Damn what happened to Ed mutherfukking g??? Just realized nikka ain’t been heard from in years

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You guys can saw whatever but we were better than Michigan State - mistakes and all and every objective person I know who watched that game walked away thinking college football is corrupt. I am not watching for the rest of the year and will never post about a college football game on this board again. @smitty22 don’t even bother & me for the jokes. That level of calls against us makes me feel like Saints fans. Im not even mad. This is the day after and I’m simply never watching college football again. Don’t mention in any Michigan football fan threads or anything else. I don’t exist.!

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn what happened to Ed mutherfukking g??? Just realized nikka ain’t been heard from in years
A few years ago he made a bet that he wouldn’t post until Michigan beat OSU in the rivalry game. That hasn’t happened for quite some time so he hasn’t posted since.

Breh exiled himself :russ:

You guys can saw whatever but we were better than Michigan State - mistakes and all and every objective person I know who watched that game walked away thinking college football is corrupt. I am not watching for the rest of the year and will never post about a college football game on this board again. @smitty22 don’t even bother & me for the jokes. That level of calls against us makes me feel like Saints fans. Im not even mad. This is the day after and I’m simply never watching college football again. Don’t mention in any Michigan football fan threads or
anything else. I don’t exist.!
:mjlol:

It’s just a game breh, it’s supposed to be fun. You guys will still be ranked and end up with a solid season, and honestly that’s what you should be aiming for at this point.