Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ohio State definitely would have put up more points

to still fukk around and get folded like wet cardboard, that’s what’s so ironic, about this, nikkas call us pretentious, but they got goofy ass nikkas who don’t post coming out the woodwork’s to party when we lose, but where are all these nikkas when osu get they ass handed to them, where were they in them years when the sec was rolling they asses up like a blunt, nikkas act like osu fans are some monolith of cool level headed folk, we one in the same, 11 warriors had an article on does day understand the importance of the game meanwhile he been putting up more Dubs than a westside connection concert in watts

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
to still fukk around and get folded like wet cardboard, that’s what’s so ironic, about this, nikkas call us pretentious, but they got goofy ass nikkas who don’t post coming out the woodwork’s to party when we lose, but where are all these nikkas when osu get they ass handed to them, where were they in them years when the sec was rolling they asses up like a blunt, nikkas act like osu fans are some monolith of cool level headed folk, we one in the same, 11 warriors had an article on does day understand the importance of the game meanwhile he been putting up more Dubs than a westside connection concert in watts
They hate us because we get the computers putin win or lose :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

i still celebrate when OSU loses :yeshrug:

I gave the Buckeye contingent a lot of shyt when MSU was beating them or at least competitive.

I talked a lot of shyt when OSU kept losing big games on the national stage too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Man if you don’t get your bu bu but Thee Ohio State don’t get the smoke we get ass on up out of here :camby:. There’s 50 OSU thread upped/made when OSU losses. We just take our L’s and keep it moving with class :smugbiden:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This why nobody likes yall. Piss poor attitude :hhh:

am-at-peace-with-myself-37915890.png