Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I see you’re an Oklahoma fan so here’s an analogy:

Your team goes into the tank for a decade,doesn’t win anything of significance for 15 years. However while that is happening Texas becomes perennial national title contender and widens the gap so much that the red river shootout is not remotely competitive . They leave you behind.The thought of a rivalry with them makes the country laugh at you

your in state little brother Oklahoma State somehow wins multiple conference titles and makes a playoff appearance with a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that you didn’t want .Their coach is a smug a$$hole that takes pleasure at seeing you fail because he’s a former Texas defensive coordinator and hates everything your school stands for .

TCU and Baylor pass you up and now are seen as bigger threats to Texas.Both win conference titles while you do nothing of significance

Then you have Iowa State coming at you fast with a better coach

If that scenario happened you’d be furious :mjlol:

that’s what’s happening to Michigan RN

I'm going to rep you because that is the funniest shyt I've ever read on the Coliseum and it's accurate.

For what it's worth, OU has been holding onto it's reign over the rest of the Big XII for dear life. It has NOT been easy....

Being bounced out of the CFB playoffs by Clemson

The third greatest coach in program history suddenly retire because he didn't want fire his abysmal DC brother.

Losing another CFB playoff game with arguably the best QB in program history.

Finally firing aforementioned DC after Having THE WORST defense in all of college football after 6 games.

Having at least one inexcusable loss per season which nearly derails our playoff & championship ambitions(OU really shouldn't get in.... Need losses by Georgia and Utah)

The NFL and NCAA constantly wanting to poach our best coaches(Lincoln Riley and Bill Bedenbaugh).

All of this, plus the resurgence of Baylor and Kansas State, the ascendancy of Iowa State and Les Miles coming to Kansas has made staying at the top of the Big XII very difficult. This shyt ain't easy!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas is worse. They've won 7 outright conference championships in 45 yrs. Yet they feel like they Alabama status
Most of us know :mjcry:, but you can't convince alumni that could do something or tv pundits and poll voters. Those that could do something are just happy we don't have major violations, and they get their suite and get to chum it up with a coach they like. We definitely don't care about football like a football school should. Just lucked out on Mack Brown's closing ability with recruits. We will never be good again unless it's just luck. I don't think Urban or Saban could win at Texas and a lot of us know it.:mjcry:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Most of us know :mjcry:, but you can't convince alumni that could do something or tv pundits and poll voters. Those that could do something are just happy we don't have major violations, and they get their suite and get to chum it up with a coach they like. We definitely don't care about football like a football school should. Just lucked out on Mack Brown's closing ability with recruits. We will never be good again unless it's just luck. I don't think Urban or Saban could win at Texas and a lot of us know it.:mjcry:

Urban would win a national championship within 5 if y’all let him recruit black QBs

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urban would win a national championship within 5 if y’all let him recruit black QBs
Texas will never let him recruit how he wants. Texas will never allow the player conduct flexibility any coach needs. Texas alumni will not fully support him unless they are the ones that want him there. Texas will always be at facility disadvantage. Texas alumni will fill his time with ridiculous obligations. Texas high school coaches are beyond ridiculous as a group. They will subvert any notion of building a power or even being neutral. they essentially sealed Charlie's fate early on. Not to all of mention,Given this is a state of transients that don't like the state. With all of that, they will expect minimum 10 wins or you'll be gone in 4 years. Good luck

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
A program that has a total of 2 national championships since World War II but they're fans walk around like they're the Yankees of CFB :scust:

A fanbase that is so delusional that they couldn't see the bullshyt in Brady Hokes sugar bowl team .:scust:

A fanbase that's so delusional they thought Denard Robinson would lead them to glory :scust:

Jim Harbaugh has won ZERO division championships

Jim Harbaugh has won ZERO conference championships

But because of Michigans strong media presence we have to sit up here and act like he's a top 5 CFB coach. :scust:

Because of Michigan propaganda we have to act like Jabrill Peppers isn't the most overrated college football player In the country :scust:

The Saga Continues :scust:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
on God this is Gizzle’s burner account

my self worth isn’t derived from MSU’s second rate football or academics...when Izzo’s gone the hoops will prolly suck. And idgaf.

I been told y’all it’s fukk MSU and fukk UM and fukk OSU

Ed you a valuable poster cuhh. Don’t let the bucks do you like that...

and Michigan brehs know I talk shyt bc I’m a shyt talker...I like fukking w y’all cuz y’all take it hard (n/h)....one day you’ll win a title in football and basketball and I’ll hate it but I’ll give y’all props

full

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I see you’re an Oklahoma fan so here’s an analogy:

Your team goes into the tank for a decade,doesn’t win anything of significance for 15 years. However while that is happening Texas becomes perennial national title contender and widens the gap so much that the red river shootout is not remotely competitive . They leave you behind.The thought of a rivalry with them makes the country laugh at you

your in state little brother Oklahoma State somehow wins multiple conference titles and makes a playoff appearance with a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that you didn’t want .Their coach is a smug a$$hole that takes pleasure at seeing you fail because he’s a former Texas defensive coordinator and hates everything your school stands for .

TCU and Baylor pass you up and now are seen as bigger threats to Texas.Both win conference titles while you do nothing of significance

Then you have Iowa State coming at you fast with a better coach

If that scenario happened you’d be furious :mjlol:

that’s what’s happening to Michigan RN
How in the fukk did I miss this gem???!!!!:banderas: