Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It’s just crazy how this didn’t work out, 5 years ago this seemed like a slam dunk hire. Harbs was fresh off a great run at Stanford and a SB appearance in the NFL, it’s shocking how this turned out.

Harbs had Luck and MVP level Kaep, yet his best QB at UM was Shea fukkING Patterson :mindblown:

How wasn’t Harbs able to replicate his previous success at Michigan, when you got all the resources in the world? :mindblown:

It’s not simple to replicate success at one program to the next, luck was transitional talent, and he beat mighty usc with Pete Carroll, the issue is osu is a different animal, they run can’t last forever when will we get with them who knows, but it don’t matter who tf we march out there, until we decide we want to be monetarily committed to getting talent then this is us middle of the pack

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Speaking as an outsider, I'm not sure what Michigan should do at this point. It clear that Ohio State is in an era of dominance that doesn't seem to be slowing down. He may not be winning conference titles or competing for college playoff spots, but he has a winning record(even though it's abysmal against ranked teams). Nebraska learned their lesson the hard way after firing Frank Solich because he was mediocre to their standards even though he won 7-9 games per season. Are Michigan fans willing to take that risk? There are arguably 4 programs(OSU, PSU, Wisky, Iowa) in the B1G that have better coaches or their program is as consistent as Big Blue with 2 others on the rise(Nebraska & Minnesota).

All that because he can't recruit QB's?

Which coach out there can meet the expectations of this rabid fan base quickly enough to justify sending Harbaugh packing?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Speaking as an outsider, I'm not sure what Michigan should do at this point. It clear that Ohio State is in an era of dominance that doesn't seem to be slowing down. He may not be winning conference titles or competing for college playoff spots, but he has a winning record(even though it's abysmal against ranked teams). Nebraska learned their lesson the hard way after firing Frank Solich because he was mediocre to their standards even though he won 7-9 games per season. Are Michigan fans willing to take that risk? There are arguably 4 programs(OSU, PSU, Wisky, Iowa) in the B1G that have better coaches or their program is as consistent as Big Blue with 2 others on the rise(Nebraska & Minnesota).

Which coach out there can meet the expectations of this rabid fan base quickly enough to justify sending Harbaugh packing?

David Shaw; Mike Gundy, Paul Chryst, Kyle Wittingham

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
BlackandwhiteJadedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
softness, he had zero pressure to win at Stanford, no major rivals, no OSU to toil with. No pretentious fans that are maligned with reality and have unrealistic expectations for a program with
5 11 win seasons in its history....

OSU has done more in the past 5 seasons than Michigan has in the past 30
You’re such a pitiful b*stard. No one from Michigan gives a fukk about you or MSU. You were a nuisance who benefitted from our worst era ever and now that it’s obvious that we have an insurmountable talent gap, you’re hitching your wagons on OSU. You need them to talk shyt because your football team won’t be giving you that satisfaction and no one would give a damn about what you say outside of that. You went from trying to beat OSU to hanging on their nutsack just as a way to slight Michigan. It’s embarrassing. Have some self-respect outside of your mission to “bring down” Michigan and it’s fans. We do not now, and will never give a fukk about you. You could win 5 titles in a row and people would still confuse you for Michigan on TV. Michigan fans in here don’t do shyt but post in their thread and pop shyt with people like @smitty22. Who the fukk are you to insert yourself where no one asked you? You’re a weirdo.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

I see you’re an Oklahoma fan so here’s an analogy:

Your team goes into the tank for a decade,doesn’t win anything of significance for 15 years. However while that is happening Texas becomes perennial national title contender and widens the gap so much that the red river shootout is not remotely competitive . They leave you behind.The thought of a rivalry with them makes the country laugh at you

your in state little brother Oklahoma State somehow wins multiple conference titles and makes a playoff appearance with a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that you didn’t want .Their coach is a smug a$$hole that takes pleasure at seeing you fail because he’s a former Texas defensive coordinator and hates everything your school stands for .

TCU and Baylor pass you up and now are seen as bigger threats to Texas.Both win conference titles while you do nothing of significance

Then you have Iowa State coming at you fast with a better coach

If that scenario happened you’d be furious :mjlol:

that’s what’s happening to Michigan RN

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You’re such a pitiful b*stard. No one from Michigan gives a fukk about you or MSU. You were a nuisance who benefitted from our worst era ever and now that it’s obvious that we have an insurmountable talent gap, you’re hitching your wagons on OSU. You need them to talk shyt because your football team won’t be giving you that satisfaction and no one would give a damn about what you say outside of that. You went from trying to beat OSU to hanging on their nutsack just as a way to slight Michigan. It’s embarrassing. Have some self-respect outside of your mission to “bring down” Michigan and it’s fans. We do not now, and will never give a fukk about you. You could win 5 titles in a row and people would still confuse you for Michigan on TV. Michigan fans in here don’t do shyt but post in their thread and pop shyt with people like @smitty22. Who the fukk are you to insert yourself where no one asked you? You’re a weirdo.

on God this is Gizzle’s burner account

my self worth isn’t derived from MSU’s second rate football or academics...when Izzo’s gone the hoops will prolly suck. And idgaf.

I been told y’all it’s fukk MSU and fukk UM and fukk OSU

Ed you a valuable poster cuhh. Don’t let the bucks do you like that...

and Michigan brehs know I talk shyt bc I’m a shyt talker...I like fukking w y’all cuz y’all take it hard (n/h)....one day you’ll win a title in football and basketball and I’ll hate it but I’ll give y’all props

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I see you’re an Oklahoma fan so here’s an analogy:

Your team goes into the tank for a decade,doesn’t win anything of significance for 15 years. However while that is happening Texas becomes perennial national title contender and widens the gap so much that the red river shootout is not remotely competitive . They leave you behind.The thought of a rivalry with them makes the country laugh at you

your in state little brother Oklahoma State somehow wins multiple conference titles and makes a playoff appearance with a bunch of 2 and 3 stars that you didn’t want .Their coach is a smug a$$hole that takes pleasure at seeing you fail

TCU and Baylor pass you up and now are seen as bigger threats to Texas.Both win conference titles while you do nothing of significance

Then you have Iowa State coming at you fast with a better coach

If that scenario happened you’d be furious :mjlol:

that’s what’s happening to Michigan RN

:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peoples Peoples Jonessss :mjlol:

I've read that Jalen Rose hated Grant Hill in college and viewed him as a cornball because he had a good upbringing.

And today Jalen Rose looks like such a cornball on tv and podcasts. Not because he's a UM alum. More because of his annoying loud voice and juelzing and awful takes.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
David Shaw; Mike Gundy, Paul Chryst, Kyle Wittingham

Shaw - As much as I like rooting for the bruh, I feel he has personally gone as far as he can. When has he been to a BCS Bowl or CFB Playoff game?(I honestly can't remember). Game mismanagement has cost him a few chances at the big stage. Also, since Andrew Luck, he hasn't had a quality college QB. Personally, I think this is a lateral move. This isn't a slam dunk hire.

Gundy - Lmaooooo.... Did you watch last night's game? You think Harbaugh can't beat OSU? Gundy is mentally defeated and his staff cannot get it done when they are on the big stage. They have like 2 big bowl wins, 2 conference titles and Gundy's record vs Big XII Teams:

Texas 7-8
Kansas State 7-5
Texas Tech 11-4
Baylor 8-7
Iowa State 9-3
TCU 5-2
Kansas 11-1
West Virginia 5-2

OU....... 2-12

Translation: Gundy has winning records against the bottom half of the conference, is trading wins & losses with Texas who is down and Baylor who is ascending again.... AND ABYSMAL vs OU.

Chryst - He ain't leaving Wisconsin!!!! Lol

Whittingham ‐ He ain't leaving Utah! Lmaooooo. They'll pay that extension, especially if he beats Oregon next week