Michelle Obama is mad at Black voters, not Trump voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democratic voters (not just black ones) definitely get some of the blame, but there was also a pretty big outreach failure on the part of the DNC.

I confess I didn't vote in 2010. It wasn't because I was intentionally saying home either, I just had other shyt going on, nobody was really talking about the election, and it just slipped my mind. Had I seen one ad on TV or the Internet or something reminding me that it was election day I'd have voted...

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
people want change but don't change their behavior. every time i hear about how hillary was a horrible candidate and that's why they didn't vote i just shake my head because hillary was just one of like 50 things on the ballot in florida for example. if you participated in everything except the presidential race you could change the party's bench and the type of people you want will be the one's rising for the future.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:what::what::what: what the fukk has barack did for black folks in america when we was getting blasted away by these crooked white cops with immunity from the fukking law, racism, redlining, gentrification, racial wealth gap which YOUR husband widened??? why would the black vote come out to help him? Obama was nothing but a symbolic victory which did nothing for black folks!!! let's be clear you may have done little like used the DOJ to enact their powers in places like ferguson and other small racial districts but en masse wtf did we get... NOTHING now she wants to blame BLACK VOTERS. knowing full and well them white folks had it out for his ass from day 1!!! :camby: foh

just watched the documentary and she was not singling out black voters at all. She mentioned young people and women so I assume she was talking about the demographics that usually vote for Democrats. Y’all getting the headlines and running with it.:stopitslime::camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:what::what::what: what the fukk has barack did for black folks in america when we was getting blasted away by these crooked white cops with immunity from the fukking law, racism, redlining, gentrification, racial wealth gap which YOUR husband widened??? why would the black vote come out to help him? Obama was nothing but a symbolic victory which did nothing for black folks!!! let's be clear you may have done little like used the DOJ to enact their powers in places like ferguson and other small racial districts but en masse wtf did we get... NOTHING now she wants to blame BLACK VOTERS. knowing full and well them white folks had it out for his ass from day 1!!! :camby: foh
I can't stand n1ggaz like u. Its Its like u that will always have us climbing uphill. Just refuse to see the bigger picture.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, its clear the stimulus had to be bigger and solid protections for homeowners was needed.

The ACA's passage and all the political capital it took sucked up a lot of the air as well.

Oh and Obama not forcefully using his organizing arm in off year elections was not good as well. He needed to keep campaigning.

you didn’t answer the question or if you did then this is absolute nonsense