Michelle Obama is mad at Black voters, not Trump voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The Daily Beast was doing an article on Michelle's upcoming Netflix special. They used the wildly heralded criticism of the last few years that the Obama's haven't been outspoken enough on politics post 2016 because of this magical Netflix deal they got as a lede. The article simply cherry picks points from the upcoming special.

So many of you got riled up by seeing the Daily Beast instead of even taking a quick skim of the article itself :mjlol:

Come on Higher Learning.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@ORDER_66 the point I was attempting to make is that you as a former federal employee had a vedted interest in the president and the senate because ultimately they determine who heads the agency you worked for and thus dictated policy that affected your job.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Daily Beast was doing an article on Michelle's upcoming Netflix special. They used the wildly heralded criticism of the last few years that the Obama's haven't been outspoken enough on politics post 2016 because of this magical Netflix deal they got as a lede. The article simply cherry picks points from the upcoming special.

So many of you got riled up by seeing the Daily Beast instead of even taking a quick skim of the article itself :mjlol:

Come on Higher Learning.
She didn't even mention black people specifically in the quote. Nice title. :mjgrin:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Young people in general are the ones to blame, I think. For as little as they show up in potus elections, it falls off the map for any other one (and I would guess was unusually high for President Obama).