Michelle Obama is mad at Black voters, not Trump voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sounds like she's blaming black folks... I dont like that shyt we've been known to vote religiously whether its national or local elections...:what: SO...

Also my fed job has nothing to do with anything alot of people either left TSA or was fired... who gives a fukk...:what:
Did black people show up with the same vigor to elect congressmen?

Been saying it since my first day on the site, if you aren't showing up to vote you can't expect good outcomes.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well look at the options we got. Everyone is guilty of this. Our Black Elite, our black politicians, and our voters all are at fault for this. Black voters are always saying they don't want change, so we get nothing but the usual crap from the elite and politicians. It's a cycle of mediocrity that's much bigger than the Trump era.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
But black people showed up to re-elect Obama :gucci:

That right there is the problem :mjgrin:

We're talking about 2010

We're talking about 2014 which IMO was the most devastating L of Obama's term. Dems lost 9 seats in the US Senate and in turn any chance to r-shape SCOTUS and have Breyer/Ginsburg get out of the paint and put some 40 year old liberal judges on the bench.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean.. she's not wrong. I didn't vote and about 99% of my homies and homegirls didn't vote either.

This time though, Im dragging everybody and they mommas to the polls if I have to.

We need to make voting lines in the black community make Jordan lines look tiny.

I can understand why some folks cant be bothered to vote though so its hard to convince some stubborn folks.
You're proving her point. Why did Trump have to be in office before you cared?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That right there is the problem :mjgrin:

We're talking about 2010

We're talking about 2014 which IMO was the most devastating L of Obama's term. Dems lost 9 seats in the US Senate and in turn any chance to r-shape SCOTUS and have Breyer/Ginsburg get out of the paint and put some 40 year old liberal judges on the bench.
Black people seem to be aware of the importance of voting for POTUS but seem to be completely unaware of the importance of voting for Senate and Congress.

Actually, it seems to be a problem at almost all levels of government outside of the executive.

We've done this before, but a perfect example is the number of towns, cities, and counties that have black majorities and very little black representation.

:scusthov:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She should yell at her husband for letting acorn be destroyed and the countless other things he failed to do which would've increased turnout, but that would mean being accountable and we know Dems are allergic to that so it's back to lecturing people for not voting. :mjlol:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
it aint no canned response...:what: black folks had obama's back since we got him in office the first time and what did we honestly get for it...:mindblown: how is asking that a bad thing??? so I lost a fed job so fukking what why you even bringing that up???:dahell:
We had his back?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m pretty sure Barack Obama had a 60 vote senate majority and control of the house for two years (2008-2010)

It’s not black people fault Former senator Ben Nelson of Nebraska (Extremely low black population) or Former Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut (Low Black population) stalled his health care law which drained his political capital.

It’s not black voters fault Barack Obama capitulated to Fiscally conservative (In name only) Republicans to offer a lower stimulus when he had massive political capital and it was recommended he spend more. This was a self- Imposed move

It’s not black people fault the Koch brothers (White Men) spent 400 million dollars in low black states that uprooted the senate. What could black voters do in states like Kentucky, New Hampshire, Kansas and Missouri which flipped for Republicans? How could black voters fixed this?

The Obama’s have an intersectionalist elitist world view and they really need to hold themselves more accountable for their ignorance towards black voters ( Seek Pookie & Ray Ray)
Facts on the above, a little unfair on the last part