Michelle Obama is mad at Black voters, not Trump voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it aint no canned response...:what: black folks had obama's back since we got him in office the first time and what did we honestly get for it...:mindblown: how is asking that a bad thing??? so I lost a fed job so fukking what why you even bringing that up???:dahell:
She's saying black people couldn't be bothered to show up outside of presidential elections.

nikkas flew a mission accomplished flag after 08 not realizing there was still work to be done.

Your posts echo that same sentiment.

You lost your job after Obama. Keep that same energy. :francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:what::what::what: what the fukk has barack did for black folks in america when we was getting blasted away by these crooked white cops with immunity from the fukking law, racism, redlining, gentrification, racial wealth gap which YOUR husband widened??? why would the black vote come out to help him? Obama was nothing but a symbolic victory which did nothing for black folks!!! let's be clear you may have done little like used the DOJ to enact their powers in places like ferguson and other small racial districts but en masse wtf did we get... NOTHING now she wants to blame BLACK VOTERS. knowing full and well them white folks had it out for his ass from day 1!!! :camby: foh

If he ain't do nothing then wtf is trump & associates constantly reversing, undoing and repealing?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She's saying black people couldn't be bothered to show up outside of presidential elections.

nikkas flew a mission accomplished flag after 08 not realizing there was still work to be done.

Your posts echo that same sentiment.

You lost your job after Obama. Keep that same energy. :francis:

sounds like she's blaming black folks... I dont like that shyt we've been known to vote religiously whether its national or local elections...:what: SO...

Also my fed job has nothing to do with anything alot of people either left TSA or was fired... who gives a fukk...:what:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I mean.. she's not wrong. I didn't vote and about 99% of my homies and homegirls didn't vote either.

This time though, Im dragging everybody and they mommas to the polls if I have to.

We need to make voting lines in the black community make Jordan lines look tiny.

I can understand why some folks cant be bothered to vote though so its hard to convince some stubborn folks.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Democrats not caring about elections unless it's a presidential year is a major problem. On the flip side, historically a president takes a beating during his first midterm. Dems got pounded in 2010, just as republicans got pounded in 2018.

People have to realize voting matters even if big names aren't on the ballot.

You mean not caring about elections unless it’s a presidential year WAS a problem.... 2018 pretty much says so, folk seeing the value of their local races now

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m pretty sure Barack Obama had a 60 vote senate majority and control of the house for two years (2008-2010)

It’s not black people fault Former senator Ben Nelson of Nebraska (Extremely low black population) or Former Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut (Low Black population) stalled his health care law which drained his political capital.

It’s not black voters fault Barack Obama capitulated to Fiscally conservative (In name only) Republicans to offer a lower stimulus when he had massive political capital and it was recommended he spend more. This was a self- Imposed move

It’s not black people fault the Koch brothers (White Men) spent 400 million dollars in low black states that uprooted the senate. What could black voters do in states like Kentucky, New Hampshire, Kansas and Missouri which flipped for Republicans? How could black voters fixed this?

The Obama’s have an intersectionalist elitist world view and they really need to hold themselves more accountable for their ignorance towards black voters ( Seek Pookie & Ray Ray)