Michael Thomas is the biggest crybaby in the NFL

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ask Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Cowboys, and 49ers fans on this site for their opinion on the Saints. :stopitslime:

That's an unhealthy combination of cacs/homers/stans. :mjlol: Pay no mind to them. :camby:

Who's your team, pleighboi? :birdman:
Fam, the world exists outside of this site:mjlol:The media was filled with outrage over that missed pass interference a few years ago(rightfully so). The league changed rules off the strength.

Trust, I don't pay them any mind, but it's still egregious and I know you're smart enough/unbiased enough to know they wylin with that Taysom shyt:gucci:

I'm a Giants fan so I have no reason to hate on y'all:hubie:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Fam, the world exists outside of this site:mjlol:The media was filled with outrage over that missed pass interference a few years ago(rightfully so). The league changed rules off the strength.

Trust, I don't pay them any mind, but it's still egregious and I know you're smart enough/unbiased enough to know they wylin with that Taysom shyt:gucci:

I'm a Giants fan so I have no reason to hate on y'all:hubie:

:mjlol: That's why I pay them no mind because they are THAT deluded and irrational. :laff:

Those types would convince themselves that we could win a Super Bowl with the children of Brees and Sean P. taking the field. :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Designed TF out of it in 2010 though :mjgrin:
DVEPX3S3BJBGVA6MR3HTLQBNKU.jpg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So MAGA Brees coming back as a starter

y’all think Payton gonna pull him for our boy Jamies if he struggles?

that arm could do wonders for Y’all boy

He might finally start looking like Julio

full