Michael Thomas is the biggest crybaby in the NFL

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall are so angry its unhealthy brehs. Relax on the insults it won't further your point.

So what you are telling me is Mike is incapable of stretching the field?
full

You're implying being a deep threat is outside of Mike's skillset?
full

Also we brehs in the gym thread :smh: I thought we was cool :smh:

We cool when you aint acting like a scorned hatin ass retard but right now i got to treat you as such :manny:
Mike position runs the slants, deep in/out , comebacks. Why would he run the flys and post when none of our other WRs can run any of his routes? You want Ginn running short and intermediates instead of go's and posts? :heh:
If he was designed to do it he would and he'd eat cats up cause he's an elite route runner but it's stupid to use him as that when 1. There are other wrs where thats all theyre good at and 2 the QB arm is flabbier than Pinky stomach.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yall are so angry its unhealthy brehs. Relax on the insults it won't further your point.

So what you are telling me is Mike is incapable of stretching the field?
full

You're implying being a deep threat is outside of Mike's skillset?
full

Also we brehs in the gym thread :smh: I thought we was cool :smh:
You’re the unhealthy one lol. Y’all scouring twitter looking for route percentages and shyt. It’s pathetic. :bryan:

MT is the new “Westbrook only gets rebounds because...” loser argument that armchair QBs like you sit on a message board and social media to argue about while Mike breaks records, earns big pay days, and writes a historic narrative as one of the best WRs in the game. :russ:

Mike got y’all triggered AF:mjlol:

Can’t wait for the next Taysom thread lol

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikkas was crying for 2 full years about that pass interference call against the Rams :mjtf:

Even had the pass interference review last year off that play

And i'm angry? :mjlol:

Even the OT game the Vikes beat yall..crying about that push off by Rudolph..its always something :unimpressed:

I'm just having fun..quarantine, slow news cycle and MT on his twitter fingers shyt..

Thread worthy. Appreciate yall though :mjgrin:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I swear thecoli hates the saints more than the NFL
If it ain't a bashing drew thread outs one about trigga being overrated with white privilege and now Mike.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
If the saints had a reliable #2 this wouldn't be an issue/ thread. Dude has allot of his uncle's tendencies though
He's not as flashy as other receivers listed on this thread but you can't deny numbers and talent

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No you moron. Mike Thomas had a broken hand and played because dude is fukking warrior.

Mike Thomas stole that "Elite" CB soul in 2017 and got sent to the shadow realm..

Only to have 36 yards in 2018 vs the Rams :mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
fukk it we already the most hated fanbase :lolbron:
The mere mention of Taysom Hill triggers people :pachaha:
If we win a ring it's over for yall:ufdup:
1. Why do Saints fans try to paint this picture of being hated? Since Katrina y'all been the most loved outside of the NFC South.

2. When I hear "Lamar Jackson is a poor man's Taysom Hill", damn right I'm gonna be triggered:scust:

3. Win another ring and we can have the discussion:mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
1. Why do Saints fans try to paint this picture of being hated? Since Katrina y'all been the most loved outside of the NFC South.

Ask Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Cowboys, and 49ers fans on this site for their opinion on the Saints. :stopitslime:

2. When I hear "Lamar Jackson is a poor man's Taysom Hill", damn right I'm gonna be triggered:scust:

That's an unhealthy combination of cacs/homers/stans. :mjlol: Pay no mind to them. :camby:

3. Win another ring and we can have the discussion:mjlol:

Who's your team, pleighboi? :birdman: