Michael Thomas is the biggest crybaby in the NFL

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
OP is a Vikings fan having the nerve to call Mike/Saints fans "crybabies" when his fanbase is STILL in their feelings over 2009. :mjlol:

And I see "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" fans in here co-signing this :trash: thread and talking shyt. :mjlol: I guess Brady going there made them relevant again, so they have batteries in their backs. :laff:

the Falcons are the Red headed step children. Bucs got a ship

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I’ll take Christian Kirk over him at least he’s a home run threat

Not these struggle 5 yard slants and bubble screens

:scusthov:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Imagine you breaking the single season receptions with noodle arm Drew Brees and Teddy Bridgewater as your QB and u still get hated on. No other weapon beside you so you getting double covered all year. nikkas hate because they never learned how to appreciate :francis:
That’s just how Coli/social media fans are, I don’t take them too serious, they get a high off hating on someone

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Taysom? :skip: With him at QB, Thomas stats gone look just like they did yesterday with that glorified fullback playing QB
Actually Mike was damn near averaging a 100 yards a game with Taysom this year :francis:. Had 100 yards against the Falcons both games this year as well.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
That’s just how Coli/social media fans are, I don’t take them too serious, they get a high off hating on someone
Nah i dont take none of this serious breh. We all having fun with it. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would be clowing other players.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P @Trust Me
How come y'all ain't talking shyt? :patrice:
That bozo @smitty22 is really going through it today after the GOAT got to another Championship Game. I'm trying to cut him some slack even though if the shoe was on the other foot, he wouldn't do the same. :unimpressed:

I'm a nice guy and one day that bozo will realize it. :ehh:

He's also realizing that Brady might win #7 while Michigan basketball is ranked #7 and knows it's about to be a really cold winter. :mjlit:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That bozo @smitty22 is really going through it today after the GOAT got to another Championship Game. I'm trying to cut him some slack even though if the shoe was on the other foot, he wouldn't do the same. :unimpressed:

I'm a nice guy and one day that bozo will realize it. :ehh:

He's also realizing that Brady might win #7 while Michigan basketball is ranked #7 and knows it's about to be a really cold winter. :mjlit:

Justin Darnold going to slide down in the draft past #7 too :ohhh: