Michael Thomas is the biggest crybaby in the NFL

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Acknowledging that a player plays around better players makes someone a hater? I been posting on the coli and hamster for 20 years, you should be able to find all of my hater posts on the Saints and Mike.

:ufdup: He's not referring to you as a Saints hater, pleighboi. :birdman:

He's referring to OP and that one annoying Lambs stan in here dapping your post (as well as the "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" fans). :smh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: He's not referring to you as a Saints hater, pleighboi. :birdman:

He's referring to OP and that one annoying Lambs stan in here dapping your post (as well as the "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" fans). :smh:
You see Yogi in this thread fishing for daps? :mjlol:

I’m just waiting for a few of them to @ the falcons fans :russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don’t give a shyt about the Saints but you’d be an asshat to think Mike and adevante are playing under equal conditions. Thry simply aren’t. Doesn’t matter who you think is better, that is nit the debate here. The debate is Devante has had a tougher path. Has. Othing to do with hating the Saints. It has to do with being objective. Given you’re a Saints fan, objectivity isn’t expected on your part.

I’m just laughing at all that extra talk about people hating the Saints and hating that the Saints have elite players (although that actually proves my point). It’s not that serious, I’m a9ers fan...Saints don’t register on my hate list.

So saying an obviously better player is better is not being objective? :mindblown:
I guess all WRs are equal a d only the elite ones are elite cause they have better QBs. If you dont think Mike would eat with any Qb then you aint watched this cat play. He gets a lot of targets cause he's open and he's fukking reliable. He gonna eat regardless

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Mike did the shyt getting triple coverage and shyt. nikkas forget we didnt even have Kamara for a lil stretch either. He literally was the only damn weapon. Let em hate bro

Are y’all really creating imaginary arguments with imaginary people? The argument isn’t that mike is not a beast. He is. It’s not even that he’s inferior to Parker. He isn’t. But you’d have to be fooling if you think Brees and that offense was not beneficial the last 4 years compared to Parker. There is no football fan on the planet who isn’t a Saints fan who will disagree with that.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Are y’all really creating imaginary arguments with imaginary people? The argument isn’t that mike is not a beast. He is. It’s not even that he’s inferior to Parker. He isn’t. But you’d have to be fooling if you think Brees and that offense was not beneficial the last 4 years compared to Parker. There is no football fan on the planet who isn’t a Saints fan who will disagree with that.
Breh any saints fan will tell you that Drew arm is damn near shot and been like that the past two seasons. Now if we still had Mark along with Kamara beasting then there would be an argument. But last year should have deaded all arguments. I dont agree with his constant attention shyt but the nikka back it up so i aint got no problem with it. He got double and triple coveraged all year and broke the record so :yeshrug:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Straight ducked that :laugh:
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Brees has had many receivers in his career though who haven’t put up record breaking numbers like cantguardmike has though.