Michael Jackson wasn’t impressed by the neptunes .. He wanted the super thug sound instead.....

Daps
Actually what surprises me more is that Timberlake stopped using Neptune's beats

Like :mindblown:

He had one more good album (the one that Timbaland produced) and most of his junk has flopped since then

That stuff be tripping me out. Why would you leave the producer that has a proven track record with you?

I get it, you wanna try a new sound but you make your next experimental album, it flops and then you supposed to go back to what you know

Same thing with Usher. Its a shame that Ushers last game changing album was Confessions

Dude really spent the past 15 years experimenting and coming out with trash.

JD's sounds works for you. It WORKS. He finally smartened up this year and went back to his roots.

MJ had nothing to prove. He had no legacy to cement at that point in his life. Usher was supposed to cement his legacy, Timberlake too instead of coming out with THIS GHETTO D GURL or MAN OF THE WOODZ.:mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlol:

Mans passed up on prime Neptunes shyt and could’ve derailed Justin’s career forever. I don’t even wanna know what he’d sound like over some Superthug type beat.

Just listen to 2000 Watts if you wanna see what it woulda been like :hhh:

yeah i could never get into this song..it was should have been left off

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@neotheflyingone Pharrell and Chad had a dispute with Jive records. That’s why they didn’t work on Justin’s sophomore solo album.

In a new interview with Zane Lowe, Timberlake has now revealed the reason behind the decade-plus gap in collaboration, and it had to do with Clipse and their troubles with Jive Records. “Everyone remembers Clipse,” Timberlake began. “Clipse was signed to Jive Records, which I was signed to. I don’t know what went on with their deal, but I do remember that Pharrell was very adamant about getting them out of the deal. So it became—from my understanding, you know—it became challenging for him to work with any Jive artist at that point.”

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Damn Michael Trapson was a real thing. Would’ve hopped on Drill beat if he was around today

Could’ve had Pop Smoke and the King of Pop:gladbron:

:mjcry:
ca1qd24x4zdx.jpg

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Actually what surprises me more is that Timberlake stopped using Neptune's beats

Like :mindblown:

He had one more good album (the one that Timbaland produced) and most of his junk has flopped since then

That stuff be tripping me out. Why would you leave the producer that has a proven track record with you?

I get it, you wanna try a new sound but you make your next experimental album, it flops and then you supposed to go back to what you know

Same thing with Usher. Its a shame that Ushers last game changing album was Confessions

Dude really spent the past 15 years experimenting and coming out with trash.

JD's sounds works for you. It WORKS. He finally smartened up this year and went back to his roots.

MJ had nothing to prove. He had no legacy to cement at that point in his life. Usher was supposed to cement his legacy, Timberlake too instead of coming out with THIS GHETTO D GURL or MAN OF THE WOODZ.:mindblown: