Michael Jackson: 'Elvis is NOT the king' - star RAGED at Presley in unearthed notes

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
you saying that is low key knocking the black music that came before that...
...cuz Elvis's stuff was a rip off of black music of the time.

Didn't Elvis stole that style though? He wasn't the first person to create music like that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How do you use the power of self actualization?

Create your own reality, and your own path. Not the reality society has laid out for you. Understand that society provides the illusion of choice, wrapped up in fear mongering and herd mentality. When you follow your own path, the opportunities are absolutely endless

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Create your own reality, and your own path. Not the reality society has laid out for you. Understand that society provides the illusion of choice, wrapped up in fear mongering and herd mentality. When you follow your own path, the opportunities are absolutely endless

Yeah.

I don’t subscribe to the ...let’s say “mystical” (for lack of a better term) aspects of self-actualization as some do.
But I definitely believe that if you can write something down, that is a physical manifestation of that idea which will keep it on your mind better - and when something stays on your mind, that helps you focus on it better. I mean, isn’t that why you’re encouraged to take notes in class?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah.

I don’t subscribe to the ...let’s say “mystical” (for lack of a better term) aspects of self-actualization as some do.
But I definitely believe that if you can write something down, that is a physical manifestation of that idea which will keep it on your mind better - and when something stays on your mind, that helps you focus on it better. I mean, isn’t that why you’re encouraged to take notes in class?

Breh you are so right about writing down your thoughts/plans. Alot of times when I was in HS I would write down notes just cause. The writing down notes would make the words stick to my brain quicker then just listening to the teacher. There is a "commitment " aspect of writing that makes it powerful

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Not really. I can say slim Jesus is wack. That don’t mean the people style he bit and The sound he stole is wack too.
I liken it more to Drake...
...Elvis actually has some songs that are decent...
...I can see why white people at that time would like him.

Its like hip hop vs commercial rap.

They made his music more accessible