Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
First off, you can't name me ONE single from Nastradamus. Not one.
So to call Dangerous the caliber of that is foolish. I can name multiple singles from this album that were undeniable hits, not to mention the albums cuts on here were great.

First off, I can name both the singles off Nastradamus: the title cut and "You Owe Me". Everybody remembers those.
And it's not even that those songs are bad...but we remember that Nas was better than that. It's the same with Dangerous,
which is why I made that comparison.

And to the bolded, YES.....it just comes down to preference. Like I said this album was different. Different sound, all synths as opposed to live instruments, more energy, nothing like this had ever been done. It's New Jack Swing on a level it'd never been before, and never went after. I'm not even a huge fan of traditional new jack swing, but Mike found the sweet spot.

Okay - you showed your hand with this.

What the fucc do you mean your "not even a huge fan of traditional new jack swing", but then succ off this Mike Jack album
just because he did New Jack Swing? You don't wanna go down the road of NJS era albums that are better than Dangerous...

This approach to this album matched Mikes natural energy perfectly. Production-wise, if you have the ears, this album is insane.

If you wanna say Mike has a Nastradmus album, it's Invincible or HIStory.

Not this.

Naw, imma say it's this one because again, it ain't seeing the previous three albums. Remember Nastradamus was the 4th album, as well.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness