Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

darryl

Superstar
Daps
No, I will play you like this. Errbody and they mama knows that Dangerous is the Nastradamus of Mike Jack albums.
It had some jams, but ain't in the league of the albums before it.

You tryina tell me the album with "Jam" on it is on the level as Thriller? The fucc out my face.
Agree. After dangerous what was it, history- eh. Blood on the dance floor- blah. Invincible was his comeback to me because it sounded like an early 2000s off the wall.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No, I will play you like this. Errbody and they mama knows that Dangerous is the Nastradamus of Mike Jack albums.
It had some jams, but ain't in the league of the albums before it.

You tryina tell me the album with "Jam" on it is on the level as Thriller? The fucc out my face.

First off, you can't name me ONE single from Nastradamus. Not one. So to call Dangerous the caliber of that is foolish. I can name multiple singles from this album that were undeniable hits, not to mention the albums cuts on here were great.

And to the bolded, YES.....it just comes down to preference. Like I said this album was different. Different sound, all synths as opposed to live instruments, more energy, nothing like this had ever been done. It's New Jack Swing on a level it'd never been before, and never went after. I'm not even a huge fan of traditional new jack swing, but Mike found the sweet spot. And it's aged perfectly.

This approach to this album matched Mikes natural energy perfectly. Production-wise, if you have the ears, this album is insane.

If you wanna say Mike has a Nastradmus album, it's Invincible or HIStory.

Not this.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
First off, you can't name me ONE single from Nastradamus. Not one. So to call Dangerous the caliber of that is foolish. I can name multiple singles from this album that were undeniable hits, not to mention the albums cuts on here were great.

And to the bolded, YES.....it just comes down to preference. Like I said this album was different. Different sound, all synths as opposed to live instruments, more energy, nothing like this had ever been done. It's New Jack Swing on a level it'd never been before, and never went after. I'm not even a huge fan of traditional new jack swing, but Mike found the sweet spot. And it's aged perfectly.

This approach to this album matched Mikes natural energy perfectly. Production-wise, if you have the ears, this album is insane.

If you wanna say Mike has a Nastradmus album, it's Invincible or HIStory.

Not this.
you shut him down.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The mix and mastering was clean as fukk on that album.
yeah, I mentioned that too!

It's crazy. If you listen beyond the voice.

Just the depth, little instruments & vocal harmonies most ppl don't hear. Quincy is great at producing/arranging live instruments, session players, but he could never make an album like this. That's no knock, b/c TR couldn't do Quincy's job, but it is what it is.