Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
y0 anyone peep out this justice for Dunn website, setup by his kids...

Peep this excerpt by Dunn:
What would you like to say to the Jacksonville community?

I am sorry for the tragic outcome of that night in Jacksonville and the loss of Davis’ son. But I would offer that, rather than rail against the ‘Stand Your Ground’ laws, people take a look at the violence and lifestyle that the “Gangsta Rap” music and the “thug life” promote. The jails are chock full of young black men – and so are the cemeteries. Gun laws have nothing to do with it. The violent sub-cultures that so many young men become enthralled with are destroying an entire generation. Root cause analysis says to correct the behavior. The black community needs to do a better job of selling worthwhile role models. Most importantly, young men need to know that they are not just risking jail time when they threaten the lives of others… they’re risking their very own lives.

I think you will find that the ‘Stand Your Ground’ laws were enacted due to the increase in violence this country is experiencing. If you want to stop people from having to defend themselves, you’re attacking the problem from the wrong end.

http://justicefordunn.com/michaels-comments/

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They're trying their best to get that white man off. Believe me.
Could they ask least make it believable :bryan:

There was no shotgun in the car :mindblown:

If Jordan Davis got out the car and was charging at him with a shotgun, Dunn would have no time to reach into his glove compartment, cock his gun back, aim right at the passenger door, then proceed to let off rounds....

Dunn story makes no sense, so JD has a shotgun and suddenly decides to retreat when he see Dunn reaching for a pistol :comeon: In what world is this happening. If I have a shotgun and a threat reaching for something, Boom....

I get it dude was scared, in the presence of a group of black dudes, I get it. Black people scare the shyt out of white people. :yeshrug:

But we all have to live with the consequences of our actions,,

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if there is any website that has listed the descriptions of the jurors like they did in the Travyon case?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should you be afraid? Google ‘black on white murders’ and check out the results. There are 4,270,000 results and while a lot of them are repeating the same story – there’s a whole lot more people like those listed above that have lost their lives because they were un-armed and unable to defend themselves when their lives were threatened.

http://justicefordunn.com/others-who-couldnt-defend-themselves/

It brings me great relief that eventually our decedents won't have to live around these "people".

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
835415360.gif

"you'd think jacksonville was 90-95% black judging by the makeup of folks in jail here!"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
How fukking crazy are these people :smh:

Dude lit up a car filled people is surprised somebody got killed / was injured :mindblown:

I like how they act like casually shooting up an occupied car with people in it renders absolutely no consequences...

"say honey, whuddya wanna do now :lupe:
:patrice: lets get some pizza...shooting those animals sure does make me hungry
:gladbron: great idea!"

:snoop: