Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as i'm concerned if you ain't a rich nikka in the states you a target but then again some rich nikkaz are targets. Any nikka who loves the state of Florida is a c00n ass nikka at this point real talk. I think gun laws like this were implaced on purpose in florida so these cacs can say they have a right to Kill nikkaz on site.

If this nikka walks. I hope this dude gets a taste of his own medicine and gets merked when he leaves the courthouse. I'm sick in tired of seeing our young brothers get slained for no reason by these Demonic Cacs shyt is disgusting :pacspit::pacspit:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But when really thinking about it, what can black people really say makes us proud to be an American that doesn't involve money?

A lot of places don't even have that though. The economic freedom that exists in America can't be downplayed. There isn't institutionalized racism. You can travel freely. You can practice the religion you choose. First Amendment? Many more I'm sure I'm too tired to grasp and take for granted.

Name some places blacks have it better as a whole?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if there was anything in the vehicle like a stick or something to even corroborate that tall tale story... Cuz if there wasn't anything resembling a shotgun there is no way he gets off... You don't just hallucinate or imagine a shotgun
there was nothing resembling anything of the sort

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
A lot of places don't even have that though. The economic freedom that exists in America can't be downplayed. There isn't institutionalized racism. You can travel freely. You can practice the religion you choose. First Amendment? Many more I'm sure I'm too tired to grasp and take for granted.

:mindblown:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
As far as i'm concerned if you ain't a rich nikka in the states you a target but then again some rich nikkaz are targets. Any nikka who loves the state of Florida is a c00n ass nikka at this point real talk. I think gun laws like this were implaced on purpose in florida so these cacs can say they have a right to Kill nikkaz on site.

If this nikka walks. I hope this dude gets a taste of his own medicine and gets merked when he leaves the courthouse. I'm sick in tired of seeing our young brothers get slained for no reason by these Demonic Cacs shyt is disgusting :pacspit::pacspit:

Its a poorly written law introduced into the Justifiable Use of Deadly Force statute. The first 2 parts of the statute is fine, its when you get to (3) where is says "in any other place where he or she has a right to be" that means you can stand your ground away from your home or vehicle. Recent cases shows people are abusing the law. The law shouldn't protect those who kill people when they are not in danger or they put themselves in danger in the first place.

Here's another garbage part of that chapter, 776.032 says you can be awarded attorney fees and lost wages if they arrest you and the courts rule you was standing your ground at a hearing. ("History.—s. 4, ch. 2005-27" means it was introduced in 2005). Only in Florida can a hick congressman write this law and it passes.

The actions of Davis and his friends showed they had nothing to hide and is what you would expect from people who are innocent. Dunn's actions were that of someone who is guilty. Dunn bound his attorneys by his outlandish accounts of events, or I guarantee you they would not convict him because the law is poorly written and is unnecessary.

there was nothing resembling anything of the sort

If there was, I guarantee you Dunn's attorneys would have it hanging from Dunn's neck like a medallion when he took the stand.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

What good is economic freedom if you can't even have basic rights? You can't even be treated like a regular human being and your life has little to no value in society.

No institutionalized racism?
sQeATgt.png

"Freedom of speech" is misleading. There are always consequences for what you say. Same applies here. No one can physically prevent you from speaking.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
That "law" reads like it was written by an active klansman :why:

:snoop:

The history of the law is even comical, it was so people could shoot looters. http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-born-of-2004-case-but-story-has-been/1225164

Cats got lit up in Mississippi during the hurricane just walking down the street, and it was not illegal.

What good is economic freedom if you can't even have basic rights? You can't even be treated like a regular human being and your life has little to no value in society.

No institutionalized racism?
sQeATgt.png

"Freedom of speech" is misleading. There are always consequences for what you say. Same applies here. No one can physically prevent you from speaking.

Laws were always meant to protect those in power. This is why Dunn was so blatant. Say you were afraid of "local gangstas" and you can shoot a parking lot full of black people.