Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

L4zWVGT.gif

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
A lot of places don't even have that though. The economic freedom that exists in America can't be downplayed. There isn't institutionalized racism. You can travel freely. You can practice the religion you choose. First Amendment? Many more I'm sure I'm too tired to grasp and take for granted.

Name some places blacks have it better as a whole?

You're retarded

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So did the jury deliberate for two hours and come up with nothing??
This dude's getting off... :snoop:

Breh..this is a joke right? Nobody expected a verdict to be returned in two hours based on all the evidence and testimony they have to go through. If tomorrow comes and goes with no verdict I'd get nervous but realistically there was no way they were going to reach a decision tonight
Update me brehs I ain't get to watch today, wtf happened? :wtf:

Today was the closing arguments. The defense is banking on the jury buying this story that Davis had a shotgun and it was stashed in some imaginary bushes. Jury deliberations began a couple hours ago they'll resume tomorrow at 10

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh..this is a joke right? Nobody expected a verdict to be returned in two hours based on all the evidence and testimony they have to go through. If tomorrow comes and goes with no verdict I'd get nervous but realistically there was no way they were going to reach a decision tonight

I've seen juries take around 2 hours to find folks guilty/not guilty with crazy amounts of evidence, :manny:
I know the saying is the longer a jury takes the more likely the perp will be found not guilty. This should be open and shut to me given the evidence and testimony.

Yes, I hoped for a quick verdict. That's what I get for inputting 'hope' in any part of American justice.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I've seen juries take around 2 hours to find folks guilty/not guilty with crazy amounts of evidence, :manny:
I know the saying is the longer a jury takes the more likely the perp will be found not guilty. This should be open and shut to me given the evidence and testimony.

Yes, I hoped for a quick verdict. That's what I get for inputting 'hope' in any part of American justice.
His police interview alone is an hour long. They have to have time to examine everything. If nothing comes by 3 pm tomorrow then you can come in with that he's getting off crap