Michael Douglas says his throat cancer was from performing oral sex

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
So ... tons of lesbians should have throat cancer then, right? I want to call shenanigans. Dude smoked a lot.

And it generally takes men about two years to clear HPV. Unless you pass it to your woman. :to:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nooooooo

nothing gets my dikk harder then eating p ussy...well that and gettin it sucked,,,, but noooooooo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eats p*ssy :noah:

Get's Throat Cancer :upsetfavre:

Get's Laughed at by the breh's :ehh:

Dies :heh:

Looks down from heaven and laughs while the breh's chicks finger themselves in the bathroom, wishing i was still alive to eat the puss, while the breh's make post at 2:00 am talking about "Ya girl in the bathroom all the time unappreciation :upsetfavre:"

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Dr. Michael Bradley says this could have been the cause but they couldn't pinpoint it exactly. I think him being a smoker and a drinker is what gave him the cancer before I believe it came from eating some chick out.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
shyt makes me not even want to have sex. You literally can't do anything without something bad happening to you. People would always laugh when I told them they should use a dental dam barrier when giving oral but they want to be free. IDK better safe than sorry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i was 20, my gf at the time she told she has hpv, i never ate her out and we always used condoms

was I sharing her brehs? :pachaha:

I was fukking around though....did i give it to her? :merchant: