Michael Douglas says his throat cancer was from performing oral sex

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't eat p*ss out the first night unless it's your virgin wife. Should at least get to know the girl a little bit. And mos def check it out with your fingers before eating it. The problem with these Hollywood type is that they're all f*cking the same hoes in their acting circles, he probably ate out a pro. If your bish is properly cleaning her sh*t out, hasn't taken the D from 1000 dudes, and is generally f*ckin' with a condom, it's ok. but don't eat out a bish who is sweaty from the club and doesn't want to take a shower first. My rule of thumb is that the p*ssy should invite you to eat it. meaning it's tight, pleasant natural order, no loose p*ssy lips etc. Don't eat p*ssy just to please a random azz bish, use what God gave you :obama:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
get that gardasil brehs :win:

Gardasil (Merck & Co.), also known as Gardisil or Silgard, is a vaccine for use in the prevention of certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV),specifically HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18. HPV types 16 and 18 cause an estimated 70% of cervical cancers,and are responsible for most HPV-induced anal, vulvar, vaginal, and penile cancer cases.

tinfoil hats lost

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man....this thread has my shook as fukk. Not that I eat random stranger's pussies, but is it even safe with someone you know/trust or what?

How common is this shyt?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
and most sexually active males have it (or herpes) and don't even know. my sister has a family planning practice/clinic in Dallas (she's an NP) and she not only does womens sexual health but mens too...

she had a local high school football team bring their players in for physicals/testing and she said something like 18 out of 26 players had some form of STD...whether clap...herp...etc. and no she didn't disclose what school. she doesn't do that.

:gag:

So they had a STD test as a part of their physical :stopitslime:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he should of licked and spit

thats what he gets for swallowing

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Man....this thread has my shook as fukk. Not that I eat random stranger's pussies, but is it even safe with someone you know/trust or what?

How common is this shyt?
HPV is like society's dirty little secret. Pretty much everyone gets the shyt at some point :heh: Most never even know it because it often remains dormant.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I guess greed wasn't that good.

But 9/10 if she sittin' on it, it's probably bunk.
I bet he pull the bytch draws to the side let him see that FONKY PUSSEH STUNK.