Superstar
Daps
This picture will make sense when you watch C3, MBJ is a huge anime fan

pabmVx5.jpg

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Just got out. Solid but not as good as the last 2. Biggest flaw to me is the fact that no one should be rooting against Damien. Like honestly I’m questioning anyone who isn’t rooting for him by the end of the movie
What if you end up rooting for both? Kind of like a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels situation. I rooted for both Bret and Shawn in the 90s in the midst of their heated rivalry.

Daps
Just got out. Solid but not as good as the last 2. Biggest flaw to me is the fact that no one should be rooting against Damien. Like honestly I’m questioning anyone who isn’t rooting for him by the end of the movie

My wife looked at him as the mean villain. I understood where he was coming from
:hubie:

besides him getting his prison boy to touch up lil drago, that wasn’t cool

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My wife looked at him as the mean villain. I understood where he was coming from
:hubie:

besides him getting his prison boy to touch up lil drago, that wasn’t cool
it wasn’t right but I wasn’t mad at him. He had to do what he had to do. Creed wasn’t gonna help him. And his energy towards him before he even knew, directly after the fight was bytchmade imo. That’s your boy from the mud and he just pulled up some legendary shyt and you can’t even give him a smile? And don’t get me started on that lame ass hater coach. Bro got in the ring and did exactly what he should’ve done. I thought how they tried to paint his as the villain after mama creeds death was a little forced. I was rocking with Damien 100%

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What if you end up rooting for both? Kind of like a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels situation. I rooted for both Bret and Shawn in the 90s in the midst of their heated rivalry.
Other than it just rooting for him cause of who he is as the titular character, I honestly didn’t see any reason plot wise to root for him tbh