Michael B Jordan is a mediocre actor

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That didn’t seem to stop the internet from losing their minds over his sports illustrated cover a few months ago :yeshrug:

Ugly white men run hollywood, its only fair we got one
Butterface

That said, anyone into fitness should appreciate his transformation for kang…but ain’t no women swooning over his face

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Mediocre is the perfect word, I don’t think he’s bad. He’s just kind of average acting wise. It would serve him well to take a few more complex or challenging roles. But he can just take action roles that don’t require much and keep getting paid and treated like a top actor. Hell it works for the Rock :yeshrug:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
About to watch Just Mercy just to listen to these actors speaking
Well it is a drama film. But to be honest, it got to me. There are characters and stories in this film that brought tears to my eyes. shyt was heavy.

Crazy that this shyt happened in my lifetime. You think this stuff is from 50+ years ago but it's not! shyt was the 80's and into the 90's!

But if we're talking Jordan specifically, yeah, his voice is too soft sounding. Plus, at times it sounds like he's reading his lines. He doesn't flow naturally, like he puts just a half second of space between some words or inflects at odd times. It's very noticable when you're not looking at cgi Panther men fighting on a cliff.