MGK has returned back to “the culture”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk you mgk.

Set you up woth reviews to be the next thing.

Then you souled't out to puff.

So I immediately ruined your draw I built from reviews during mgk's initial run.

Anyone that souled't out and I built up. By my reviews
Is a non draw damn near now.

fukk any and all culture thieves.

Especially this goofie.

Art Barr

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MGK is tied in with some real ones. Shooters, robbers/killers, and hustlers for real. Honestly seeing him connected with some of these dudes with heavy heavy street reps made me realize that's moreso the industry as a whole, as opposed to giving him cool points.

No matter where the clout/bag at the goons ain't far behind... Now whether them goons is extorting you or y'all really cool differs on each situation. (Not saying they extorting him by any means... Just saying a random nikka like Sean Kingston can/more than likely got goons on call)

Also, I found the shyt out like 10 years ago so it really ain't news to me but I can see how somebody from the outside think he frontin.

"Real ones" being a qualifier for crash dummies is hilarious.

It's the tings people don't say that tell you what they value. And by this insinuation not being a shooter, killer general dummy makes you "not real".

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I just clicked the video.
"Real ones" being a qualifier for crash dummies is hilarious.

It's the tings people don't say that tell you what they value. And by this insinuation not being a shooter, killer general dummy makes you "not real".
You being dense. I was using a term people can relate to, especially in the context.

And for the other dumbass that quoted me, fukk you too cornball. I was just saying what it is, I don't give a fukk about this shyt like that lol. It's old news/common knowledge to me, and I thought to add some qualitative shyt to the mix cuz I know where the thread will eventually go

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
MGK being on lencrave is funny to me. He definitely gave up the bag to be over there :dead:
Quiet as kept, fans/online ppl try to clown MGK's diss but Eminem went to do his homework after
The initial diss for his response... That's why he kept mentioning "Gunnas" cuz of MGK fukkin with the Crave

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I’mma ask my nikka from over there. But i swear I never seen him UTW. I used to see him around the Euclid area. If he hanging with them nikkas. He a felon or at least affiliated :whoo:
Big affiliated at this point. He went to HS with Drama for a lil wayyyyy back when him and Meaty was rappin and beefin with EC.